Easter bunny caught on digital film!

IPT

He tried to hide behind a tree, but even in the underbrush and being backlit I still got him! (Snowshoe Hare in Denali National park losing his winter colors) Cheers :)

easter.jpg

Hah, he is a cute little guy :) Nice shot, I like how the sun coming in from behind makes him have a little bit of a outer glow to him.

cracks me up that just his nose is brown. Looking forward to heading up there and biking in to the park this spring (in like a month (lol).

Thanks

It's strange that in the spring and summer they are all over. Then come winter I can't find any! Probably just can't see them because they blend in so much. They can be quite skittish too. This was taken handheld with a 300mm F4 IS lens.

Last fall I saw all these white tops to many trees. I thought it was just residual snow because it was on the ground still. The on closer inspection I realized that I saw a paw. They turned out to be leftover Hare carcases. I suspect Owls were getting them and eatting them in the tree tops. Sort of eire really. Nature is tough.

Back