EcoTech Marine Introduces the Radion XR30w LED Light

I have the same problem with my 2 radions. It has nothing to do with the egg crate, its the units themselves. At low intensities (1-10%) radions behave differently. To such an extent that one could almost consider no 2 radions alike. I have one that never turns off once it reaches a low intensity, and another that turns off early once it reaches a low intensity. And while they are both on, they have different spectrums coming from them. All I can say is that ecotech is aware of the issue and hopefully the future software update will fix the problem. I wish they'd hurry up and push it out though.

WHEN? SOON... I feel like a 6yo are we there yet? Its annoying they have a mind of there own in low intensities.

Would anyone happen to have the dimensions of the cord and connectors? I am going to use conduit to hang 4 radions on a 250; if possible I'd run the cord thru a drilled hole into the conduit down to the stand. Thanks

This is what i drilled
TankLightingMountingaveHurd.jpg

That is pretty awesome! I am hoping for similar results! I
bet all of the growth is doing a number on your Calcium and Alk levels!

It is Artificial. Lights on at 6 am 9am 20k(100%). 12 to 3 100% with with all lights. 3:30 back to 20k (100%) lights off at 8:30

Would anyone happen to have the dimensions of the cord and connectors? I am going to use conduit to hang 4 radions on a 250; if possible I'd run the cord thru a drilled hole into the conduit down to the stand. Thanks

The cord from the unit to the power supply is 10' long, and the plug which connects to the power supply is fairly large - I would say slightly less than the size of standard grounded outlet plug.

The cord from the power supply to outlet is 4' long.

Back