Elder's 16 foot 350 gallon build

beautiful tank, love the length. Hey, where are you located? I know Red at CRS well, great store and great guy. WOuld love to see your tank in person some day.

I truly hate coming in the the large tank section...
OMG this take is amazing...no really sir you are my hero. I have been dreaming on a looong take for years. some day some day..

I love this tank! It's got me thinking how and where could I do one like it haha

Yes I had to finish my basement to fit this tank... Also had to tell my wife one day before the delivery... :)

I truly hate coming in the the large tank section...
OMG this take is amazing...no really sir you are my hero. I have been dreaming on a looong take for years. some day some day..

The funny thing is that I lurked on the large tank section just amazed at what people had.. Then I just did it... Now all I regret was not going bigger :lolspin:

On another note I did a interview/tank overview with LEOPAZZO TV on you tube and he has started to release the videos. Was going to be just an overview of the tank but ended up turning into a 2 hr discussion.

Hope you enjoy as it was a lot of fun to do. Here is a link to the video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZbESLEL0Ko&list=LLmiMPXOihc7hDNFR9jECRHw&index=1

I love your system that you built and it is one of my favorites on reef central! I love how clean everything is and the fact that you made everything yourself and it is all custom. I love the Neptune Setup underneath, it makes my system look like it was put together by a 5 year old lol!

Question for you, can you give me some feedback on your Wav pumps? I'm thinking of adding two to my system.

Great job! Keep up the great work and updates!

Awesome update. Your tank is filling in nicely with the corals.
Wiring is nice and clean also. Great job on this setup.

I love your system that you built and it is one of my favorites on reef central! I love how clean everything is and the fact that you made everything yourself and it is all custom. I love the Neptune Setup underneath, it makes my system look like it was put together by a 5 year old lol!

Question for you, can you give me some feedback on your Wav pumps? I'm thinking of adding two to my system.

Great job! Keep up the great work and updates!

Thank you. It is a lot of work but I am starting to enjoy this tank more and more.

For the WAV system the short answer is yes.

I can get into more detail if you would like but the 2 main things about them that I enjoy are the mounting magnets are extremely strong and stick well to 1/2" and 3/4" (this is the thickness of my acrylic so don't know about 1"). They also have a square base witch at first did not think much of until i cleaned my tank... I then realized how much time i wasted cleaning around a round object. Also when you hit them the don't move rock solid.

The noise level does not exist even with 4 running in my tank. This is a massive improvement from my jebos (although for the price cant compare) but also 2 mp40s I used.

So in my honest opinion they are worth the money the only real gripe is the link mod only has 3 ports ( I guess can only power 3 on 24v) but I needed 4 so had to buy 2. All in all they don't cost much compared to other options out there as long as you have a apex of course.

Awesome update. Your tank is filling in nicely with the corals.
Wiring is nice and clean also. Great job on this setup.

Thank you... The coral is filling out quite well.. I think I have found my stride with the tank. I hope I can get the same out of acros.

Wow beautiful tank. Not sure it's long enough for 2 nasos. I'd look for a longer tank for them

Back