elegance coral

boozerell

Premium Member
I have an elegance coral, that has been position on my sandbed and doing well. The problem is I have a diamond goby, that keeps digging it up every couple of days. Could I position it on the rock, or does it need to be on the sandbed?

:D Just thought about using a piece of white PVC, to set it in and push sand around. That way goby won't keep pushing it over.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14799339#post14799339 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by boozerell
:D Just thought about using a piece of white PVC, to set it in and push sand around. That way goby won't keep pushing it over.
hay great idea..I have a couple of things that keep getting half buried ,I could lift them off the sand bed with some small slices of pvc .. thanks for the idea,

Wayne has his about 7-10 inches up on a big rock in his 180 , looks great and is healthy as heck,,, keeps getting bigger ever time i see it

Murph

soon as he aint lookin ,,im gonna wap a chunk off of it ,,,,,,,,

It opens up twice the size of the shell and the ends are not only purple but they bubble like a RBTA when the lights are on. My clowns also spend a lot of the day in it. To answer your question it is doing great.
Wayne

Back