Equipment for sale

ganjero

saiperchémibatteilcorazon
NO SHIPPING.

-40g Breeder Reef-ready (700gph glass-holes kit, with one return on each side of the overflow for a total of two. Everything is centered in the back wall). It also has a matching marineland black stand and a 20g long sump. Everything is in good condition and about 1.5 years old, the sump is about 2 months old. I am also including two koralias (600gph and 1150gph). Framed net cover for jumpers.
$160 cash for everything.

-40g Breeder with pine stand, HOB filter and heater. $120

-30g tall with glass lid and light. It has two holes drilled on the upper back right corner. it was used for a refugium. $20

-20g long with two holes driller on the upper back left corner, black silicone. It was used as a frag tank. $10

-10g glass tank. It was used as a sump. $5

-Jebao wp-10 brand new. $50

- 36" 6 bulbs sunlight supply TEK elite t5 fixture. it comes with acrylic shield, legs and a reefbrite XHO 24" Blue LED strip attached. Bulbs are about 6 months old, the fans are working but I am also including spare fans. $300

- 36" Sunlight supply TEK T5 fixture, moded with fans. It comes with legs and acrylic shield, bulbs also about 7 months old. $150

- Lumenmax Elite 250w DE MH reflector with lumatek ballast and 2 month old phoenix bulbs (the reflector is also 2 months old). $120

- Lumenmax Elite 250w DE MH reflector with icecap ballast and almost brand new phoenix bulb (it was turned on to be tested and the reflector is also pretty much brand new ). Some wiring is required $100.

- Kessil A150 Ocean Blue with gooseneck. $140

- Free DIY stand, it was made for peninsula style tank with doors on both sides. Fits a tank 30" wide x 48" long, the stand measures aprox 34" wide x 53" long x 36" tall

- 55g drums. These are good for premixng water, top off water, etc. The top was cut off and used as lids. I have 3. $10 each

- 40g Breeder Reef-ready $120
- 40g Breeder with pine stand $80
- 30g tall with glass lid and light $10
- 20g long with two holes driller on the upper back left corner $10
- 10g free with purchase anything else.
- 55g drums $20 for all three.
-20g long with stand, return pump, 10g sump with baffles, 2 heaters. It is drilled in the upper back corners, one for overflow and one for return.

Here is whats left:

-40g Breeder with pine stand, HOB filter and heater.
- 36" 6 bulbs sunlight supply TEK elite t5 fixture. it comes with acrylic shield, legs and a reefbrite XHO 24" Blue LED strip attached. Bulbs are about 6 months old, the fans are working but I am also including spare fans. $300
- Free DIY stand, it was made for peninsula style tank with doors on both sides. Fits a tank 30" wide x 48" long, the stand measures aprox 34" wide x 53" long x 36" tall

Items left:

IMG_2977_zpsa753eabb.jpg

-20g long with stand, return pump and 10g sump. Two bulk heads in the back panel, one with a return nozzle and one with a strainer for overflow. $40

Back