Equipment for sale

iluvreef

I have a lot of equipment for sale including tanks, skimmers, pumps, sumps, controllers, plumbing, rock etc. to name a little. Pm with questions.
Thanks

Also, they don't normally allow sales or PMs if you have less than 50 significant posts and some window of time on the site, but the second may not apply to you, since you've been here since 2013.

Believe me I'm familiar with the rules. I'll try contacting a moderator again.
Don't want to start breaking them now :cool:

Believe me I'm familiar with the rules. I'll try contacting a moderator again.
Don't want to start breaking them now :cool:

I actually did some research on this today as I have not reached the required amount to buy and sell. you can sell in your local clubs group (tbrc) if needed I can screen shot it for you.

well well well who do we have here.... What are you planning....

HAHAHAH

Nate - you always make me laugh.... You know, I have an affinity for actual live rock, and the trend seems to be that collections are decreasing across the board. My favorite rock of all time has been the Haitian rock, and it is non-existent any more.

I'm thinking way ahead here, looking for that perfect enormous piece I will need for a 6'x4' or 6'x6' tank that I am planning. Probably a couple years out from fruition, but I know it will take some time to find the right piece. Until then, I've been hitting up every LR sale I see on the boards! :)

Take care Nate - and to OP - GLWS

Back