Equipment goods for sale

2dawghouse

I'm wanting to sale some of my equipment so that it doesn't sit in storage for a year+ unused. I would rather sell it cheap and let others enjoy it. I will provide pics later or upon request. Just text me (832)247-1932, Mike

Brs reactor $25
Mr1 reactor $25
Gyre xf250 $200
2 rw8 $25 each
Aqua medic Evo 4 doser $100
Controller* $100
Hanna HI713 PO4 kit with approx 20 packets left $20
Hanna 755 All checker with New open reagent $20.

3 250w metal halide set ups with radium or coralvue 20k bulb (5 months on each bulb), lumatek or galaxy ballast (non dimmable) and lumenmax SE pendants $20 each or $40 For all 3.

2x kessil 160we less than a year old, never ran over 70% intensity or %30 color. $100 each.

2x kessil 360we and controller. Neither is over 6 months old. $200 each 360we and $50 For controller.

Lastly reef keeper lite controller with 2 pc4, temp probeand sl2 for $100.

All equipment is in excellent working order and functions correctly.

Hi 2dawghouse,

Is the XF250 still available and does it have the controller as well?

Also interested in one of them Kessil 160we's for my refugium.

I am in the American Canyon, Vallejo area.

Thanks Mike! I really appreciate you bringing that out to me and I also appreciate all the knowledge you bestowed on me. I have decided for sure to leave the sand bed as is. I am going to get my GFO reactor going this weekend.

Thanks Mike! I really appreciate you bringing that out to me and I also appreciate all the knowledge you bestowed on me. I have decided for sure to leave the sand bed as is. I am going to get my GFO reactor going this weekend.

Be careful with that stuff especially when starting. Use small amounts and monitor closely at first.

Back