Equipment & livestock for sale

rkaires

Hi all,

I'm doing a partial break down of my system today and will move what livestock is left to my 150.

Equipment available;

Oceanic 58 reef-ready tank $75.00

Tube steel stand $50.00

2 Tunze 6055 nano streams $75.00 ea

1 ATI 4 bulb Sunpower with bulbs $100.00

10lb full Co2 cyl $50.00

More equipment available when the 150 is broken down.

150gal AA tank $500.00

36" x 16" x 16" AA sump $75.00

Tube steel stand $150.00

ATI 48' 6 bulb Powermodule with bulbs $300.00

Geo 618 ca reactor set up $250.00

ATB Deluxe 8.5 skimmer with Airstar 1300 pump $450.00

2 Tunze 6105 streams $150.00 ea

Tunze 7095 $75.00

FX1500 return pump $50.00

Pinpoint temp controller $50.00

KZ sm zeo reactor $75.00

Livestock available;

LG red monti (20") attached to a lg piece of live rock $50.00

Med green and med red monti attached to live rock with misc corals $40.00

Med pieces of live rock covered with zoe's & mushrooms $30.00ea

Sm pieces of live rock covered with zoe's & mushrooms $10.00

Lg pasamacora colony $30.00

Sm trumpets $10.00

Misc frags(zoe's. mushrooms, monties, etc.) $3 to $5

All prices are negotiable.

Free frags with coral and rock purchases.

Fish available when most of the remaining rock is gone.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Hi,

I answered the pm regarding the Sunpower. The skimmer and Powermodule will be available as soon as I move the livestock.

Thanks,

Hey I am interested in some corals but can't PM because this is my first post! Please PM me and I can give you my phone number so we can text or talk on the phone about this. If you can include where on LI you are located that'd be great. Thanks!

I have nothing fancy. 1 Kole (bristletooth) tang, 2 Brown zebrasoma tangs, 1 siganus doliatus (rabbitfish), 10 yellow tail blue damsels, 1 coral beauty, 1 lemon peal.

Also assorted hermit crabs, some snails and a couple chocolate chip starfish.

I have nothing fancy. 1 Kole (bristletooth) tang, 2 Brown zebrasoma tangs, 1 siganus doliatus (rabbitfish), 10 yellow tail blue damsels, 1 coral beauty, 1 lemon peal.

Also assorted hermit crabs, some snails and a couple chocolate chip starfish.

how big is kole tang? pic? price? what town? zip?

I live in Hauppauge. All the fish except for the yellow tail blue damsels are $10 ea. The damsels are 3 for $10. I need to more more corals and rock to catch the fish without breaking corals.

Bob

how big is kole tang? pic? price? what town? zip?

I live in Hauppauge. All the fish except for the yellow tail blue damsels are $10 ea. The damsels are 3 for $10. I need to more more corals and rock to catch the fish without breaking corals.

Bob

hi bob,

have they ever had ick or sickness? if not, i will take kole & coral beauty. no rush. lmk when you're ready. can i paypal to hold? i'm also interested in red, pink, blue, and/or rainbow zoas - really anything except green and/or brown. any pics?

thanks,

hi bob,

have they ever had ick or sickness? if not, i will take kole & coral beauty. no rush. lmk when you're ready. can i paypal to hold? i'm also interested in red, pink, blue, and/or rainbow zoas - really anything except green and/or brown. any pics?

thanks,

No heath issues with the fish. I can't say how long before I move the corals and rock so I don't want to take anything for them yet. As soon as I'm able to catch them I'll be notifying anyone interested.

Thanks,
Bob

Check out this thread for pictures.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2311552

Back