Etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.
only bought from people here twice and both times where great.... i think when i do have the ablity to sell trade or whatever i'll invite people to the house i mean whats a tank if you can't show it off from time to time ...... i've been robbed at gun point in the street before and my stepfather has been robbed at his own door step but i still have fath in people espically in this hobby and i can't let a few things spoil my joy
but thats just my 2 cents

I believe the 50/90 rule RC has in place protects to a Degree. Nothing is guaranteed but I was just talking about in dealings with people on this site. I have had 95% positive dealings with people on here. I can't let 5% bad dealings ruin it for everyone else. I'm with dez that I'm willing to give people in this forum the benefit of the doubt. I won't even mention selling things people give you for free?! :lol:

Oh, Darn, Latino - I should have sold the handfuls of sand I gave away the other day instead of giving it away - it could have been the and you gave me. :lol:

So far I've had good experiences with going to other people's houses to pick up stuff (you all know who you are!).

^^^ Hey now

I guess the biggest thing I would have to worry about if someone came to our house with a gun would be that my son, who is home 90% of the time because of his phobias, sits next to the gun safe - knowing him he would come creeping up the stairs with either a hand gun or his sniper gun - then the possibility of him or I getting hurt would increase. Though, he has a great aim - he had wanted to be a sniper for the military when he was younger - to dissuade him my husband took him shooting when he was 7 and even then he had deadly accurate aim. Unfortunately he couldn't go to the military (like his brother) because of his phobias.

I've never thought twice about going to anyones house but now I'm having second thoughts . . . . :lol:

I offered people warm bottles of coca cola ... :jester:

in my defense, though, they were the sugar variety, not HFCS

My wife gets a little paranoid but I only let people in that I recognize from the site for a while and talk to on the phone first. Met a lot of cool people both here and at their house. And I work hard on the tank and I like to get others advice and opinion. I don't get many opportunities to talk fish stuff.

Of course now you are all getting me paranoid.

My wife gets a little paranoid but I only let people in that I recognize from the site for a while and talk to on the phone first. Met a lot of cool people both here and at their house. And I work hard on the tank and I like to get others advice and opinion. I don't get many opportunities to talk fish stuff.

Harv,

Funny thing is if that avatar was her I would never get her mad, I know shes got a killer swing.... lol (assuming your wife is not a LPGA professional)

Paranoid is just another word for careful, aware or knowledge of ones sorroundings:cool:Then there are the ones without sound thought:hmm2:

Everyone on this forum has been cool (so far) and for those thanks for having me over.

Bill

I keep my clubs away from her anyway, when I go out for a frag and come back with a big bag of stuff I am sure she would take my head off. LPGA or not.

I'm Very Fortunate, I went to my 1st frag swap this summer & my wife & myself loved it. She wants to save up alot $$$$ for the next one.

I'm Very Fortunate, I went to my 1st frag swap this summer & my wife & myself loved it. She wants to save up alot $$$$ for the next one.

it's a good place to meet lots of reefers, so in case you do trade/or sale later on, at least you've met them in advance

I really get ticked when you help someome set up with a boatload of frags, and two months later they're selling it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back