F/S 135G glass tank in ventura

Guilty as charged.
My 55 just isn't doing it for me anymore.

So, if you have a beautiful 120, 135, or 150 collecting dust...I might be interested.

Ray - Some success. I suspect that they will do better when I upgrade my lighting and increase flow. If you have a chance, post a pic of the torch.

Best,
Jeff

Rich, I still have the dremel set up. ;)

Jeff, I'll see if I can get a good pick of it and pot it in my thread about my 45. I'm trying to get DocDave to come over and take some pics. The tanks all cleaned up and looking pretty now. Dave?

Yeah.. I need to make it out there and take some pics for ya. Im off all next week so maybe we can setup a time. Or maybe this weekend.... Im always in Oxnard on the weekends (In Laws). Funny, so is Brian :)

OK, Give me a call then this weekend if you have time. I just tore down the tank last weekend to remove the red corris and put him in the big tank. While I had it tore down, I washed out the sand to remove some of the 7 year old junk in it. That and to help clear up the water faster so I could see in the tank. ;)

Will do.

Hey... if someone is looking for a tank in the 180 gallon range, there's one on Nano-reef for $800 in the Sacremento area.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=80139

professionally set-up/maintained 6'x2'x2' glass aquarium with built in overflows, very large wet/dry filter, coralife super skimmer, metal halide lights with compact flourescent antics, wooden stand w/matching canopy, wavemaster pro wavemaker, poweheads, auto-top off system, 4" sand bed, moon lights, black-painted background, heater, light timers, and many extras. Can come see anytime after 2/24/06. Located in Sacramento, Ca. pick-up only. Cannot/will not ship anything. If interested make on offer and/or send questions to jordino13@yahoo.com.

**Can't send/post pictures because digital camera is broken but your welcome to come see the tank anytime after 2/24/06**

OT: Saw on the news that poor girl was killed by that school bus on Doris & H. You guys know that family? Very sad. :(

I just heard about it last night. Right around the corner from me. I was told that she lived on my street but I'm not for sure where. SAD day indeed. :(

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6918802#post6918802 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by blown63chevy
Rich, I still have the dremel set up. ;)

You mind if I borrow it, or should I just be lazy and drop off the tank with the hole marked for you to drill. :)

Back