F/S Equipment

raskal311

Ok, cleaned out my garage last weekend and I have a few used and new equipment to get rid of.

150wattReefstar.jpg

I bought this new awhile ago for another reefer to trade for an Ipod but the guy flaked and disappeared on me. I used it for only 2 weeks but the bulb I am including I bought used, its about 10 weeks old 14k Hamilton. $165 firm

AquaCUrchin.jpg

UrchinCollectionCup.jpg

This is an Aqua C urchin skimmer about 10 months old. I help someone redo his entire tank last week so he gave it to me since we got him something else. $80

CurrentUSAPCBack.jpg

CurrentUSAPCFront.jpg

48” current USA PC pendent, bought used a few months ago, I replaced the bulb and used it for about a month. $60

Iridius96WattPC1.jpg

Iridius96WattPC.jpg

Iridius Actinic PC 96watt 36”, Someone offered me a trade for some of my sps at last Novembers swap. I used one for about 4 hours total and the other I only fired to test. Both for $30

JBJ24WattPC.jpg

New JBJ 24watt PC, I don’t have a nano cube anymore so this is up for sale $10

JBJAquaMate.jpg

JBJ Aqua Mate Salinity/temp/specific gravity meter. I bought this from someone on Nano-reef.com and only used it 2-3 times. $60

I’m located in Santa Ana CA 92704, price are for the most part firm. I’ll be free all weekend just shot me a pm for my address and number.

Thanks,

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8109308#post8109308 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DRC69
Any pump with the Aqua-C???

No, but I do have a MJ 1200 that doesn't not have an impelller I can include.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8109487#post8109487 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Brian Koyama
Do you have either of the 24x24x16 tanks for $55 still available?
Yes, its been outside for awhile and its a bit dirty. I'll take $45 for it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8108543#post8108543 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by NVTE
Kevin . I take 24w bulbs JBJ bro.
its yours, consider it a down payment for all the help I'll need from you when I upgrade my system :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8109776#post8109776 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by raskal311
Yes, its been outside for awhile and its a bit dirty. I'll take $45 for it.

Can you post some pics of the tanks tomorrow? I don't have much free time tomorrow so I don't know if I could trek down to Santa Ana during the day.

Back