Feb Mrc

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14372311#post14372311 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bamalatino98
I will be there ! Matt I have a piece of candy cane that you could have

Cam

That would be great! Thanks! I will be there.
Matt

I thought it was you, Cam. I'll be sure to bring some.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14378069#post14378069 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bamalatino98
Will, I ask for a piece of the orange/pink multi cap . thats what julie has in her small aquarium?

Turn-by Turn Directions

Turn-by Turn Directions

OK, here's some directions. If you aren't familiar with the area, it can be a bit tricky to find.

From I-85 (people coming from Auburn or from the west - these directions start from I-85 and Eastern Boulevard:

http://tinyurl.com/AtlantisAqI-85

From Northern Blvd - Wetumpka (people coming from Wetumpka or Prattville/Millbrook that don't use I-65 to I-85):

http://tinyurl.com/AtlantisAqNBlvd

(note - one of those Google things. This map stops at Wares Ferry because if I make the short left turn needed to put you in front of the shop, it changes prior directions to a much more confusing route. When you run into Wares Ferry, turn left and look at the left side of Wares Ferry and you'll see the shop.)

If you go to the maps and use the street view feature, there's a red sports car parked right in front of the door to Atlantis Aquarium.

One other thing - ignore the street address that Google gives you - it isn't right. 5521-A Wares Ferry is definitely what you want.

Hope to see everyone then!
Will

i think we had a pretty good turnout today at the meeting, and saw a few new faces as well. just wanted to say thanks for the support you guys showed me as well as the club. I really appreciate it. see yall next time

Really enjoyed it today. Cam, that Candy Cane practically glows under my VHOs. It looks awesome and the green of the Red Brain does the same. I don't have a lot of red so the brain really stands out. Thanks also to Will. I can't wait to see the Monti and Plate grow.
It was also great to meet Rissaroo and Simple Reefer and see Dave's store.

First of all thanks to Dave for hosting the meeting. I really enjoyed meeting people that have the same addiction as my self. I am looking foward to seeing everyone again. Thanks Will for the monti. The color is great.

It was good seeing everyone along with a few new faces (missed a few faces). I picked up several nice pieces. I didn't get into too much trouble, either:).

I had a blast! Great putting faces with names.....hate I missed a few that came before me. Hopefully I will catch you at the next meet....thanks to dave for hosting and to will for the frags! see ya soon!

took some pics of my new additions--they sure are purty!!

green bubble
IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

Back