February 20 Pizza Night at Oshanickreef's

oshanickreef

Hey all. I will be hosting that Thursday night and hope to see everyone there! I was thinking of ordering some pizzas from a local place nearby called Farrotos. If anyone has any pizzas they would like other than the ones listed below please let me know.

I'm thinking: pepperoni, cheese, everything, veggie?

We will meet at Salty Underground before at 6-6:30 and then head to my place around 7.
Address: 9264 Watson Road Saint Louis, MO 63126

As always I'll have some frags ready for a good home, so bring your coral carriers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all. I will be hosting that Thursday night and hope to see everyone there! I was thinking of ordering some pizzas from a local place nearby called Farrotos. If anyone has any pizzas they would like other than the ones listed below please let me know.

I'm thinking: pepperoni, cheese, everything, veggie?

We will meet at Salty Underground before at 6-6:30 and then head to my place around 7.
Address: 9264 Watson Road Saint Louis, MO 63126

As always I'll have some frags ready for a good home, so bring your coral carriers!

giphy.gif

See you there!

Cool, been wanting to see your tank for a while now, but haven't been able to make it to your pizza nights for one reason or another. So far, I'm clear for this night! :thumbsup:

I'll be there. BTW those frags I picked up from are doing great!

My 3 favorites attached!
d449e829ebe48c2bd76eb176e75d497f.jpg
a017ff765962890c88a8b040f064daef.jpg
ea7c40733fdc8d75255bd098b4113bff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Please refresh my memory on what coral pic 1 and 3 are?? You have them looking very good! I don't have anything that looks like them! Lol

I was thinking g since Salty Underground and seascape are so close we could maybe meet at seascape before then go to Salty Underground? Half hour at each place?

I was thinking g since Salty Underground and seascape are so close we could maybe meet at seascape before then go to Salty Underground? Half hour at each place?

Does SU let people in to shop? Last time I was there it was pick up only, but that was a year or so ago...

Does SU let people in to shop? Last time I was there it was pick up only, but that was a year or so ago...

They don't let the general public in but if you hit up Ryan before and he is there and not busy he will let you stop in. And I have had people at SU before a pizza night before

They don't let the general public in but if you hit up Ryan before and he is there and not busy he will let you stop in. And I have had people at SU before a pizza night before

That would be cool I've never been to SU.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

talked to the LFS owners. looks like we will only be able to do SU. we can save seascape for the next time perhaps.

cant wait!

Back