February 20 Pizza Night at Oshanickreef's

Hey y'all, total noob here but planning on coming as long as the wife OK's it.

It's refreshing to see some Saint Louisans have a pizza night that isn't Imo's. Can we all agree that saltine + marinara + melted cheese sticks are better than that crackerbread pizza?

Hey y'all, total noob here but planning on coming as long as the wife OK's it.

It's refreshing to see some Saint Louisans have a pizza night that isn't Imo's. Can we all agree that saltine + marinara + melted cheese sticks are better than that crackerbread pizza?

Imos is just no bueno!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about what I could do to entice more people to make the pizza night. I am going to be raffling off a few nice acro frags to members interested. I'll post pics of the frags in a few days when I make them. [emoji2957]

I was thinking about what I could do to entice more people to make the pizza night. I am going to be raffling off a few nice acro frags to members interested. I'll post pics of the frags in a few days when I make them. [emoji2957]

Farotto's is plenty of incentive for me:)

With or without I'm in!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Uhhhh I don't think so lol

giphy.gif

Back