February 20 Pizza Night at Oshanickreef's

So, I will be in town and able to make it. Also, accidentally ordered a Salifert PO4 test kit from amazon, I have a Hanna tester for this, and it shipped before I could cancel (damn prime), so I don't have a use for it. Willing to sell for $10, or trade for a frag.
exp on kit is 04-22, and it's the 0.03-3.0 version.

Feel free to lynch me if this is the wrong forum for peddling my goods.

So, I will be in town and able to make it. Also, accidentally ordered a Salifert PO4 test kit from amazon, I have a Hanna tester for this, and it shipped before I could cancel (damn prime), so I don't have a use for it. Willing to sell for $10, or trade for a frag.

exp on kit is 04-22, and it's the 0.03-3.0 version.

Feel free to lynch me if this is the wrong forum for peddling my goods.

You can bring it and see if anyone is willing. I use Hanna as well for phosphates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d0b3e67cd549736c91efe444e6910dbd.jpg

0ddf4baf5f3080333ad8493ad345252e.jpg

Everytime I see someone's well maintained tank, it makes me want to clean mine up. Thanks for hosting and the motivation Nick!

90aca2eede4d89dea798fa0799853abe.jpg

Thanks [MENTION=298044]oshanickreef[/MENTION] for hosting and thanks Ryan at Salty Underground for letting us come by your store! A great time was had by all!

Thanks everyone for coming! I can say I haven't ever had that many people in my condo before. So it is nice to know that my floors can handle it with the tank!

See y'all at the swap!

Nick

0ddf4baf5f3080333ad8493ad345252e.jpg

Everytime I see someone's well maintained tank, it makes me want to clean mine up. Thanks for hosting and the motivation Nick!

Gotta love the dry eraser! They make thin sheets now that work great with magnetic cleaners

Back