Few things for sale

kylathwe

I have 28 pounds (I weighed it) of liverock/baserock that has been in my sump. Recently changed my sump and don't have space for it anymore. Good coloration on it. It's been used for a long time. $60 for all of it.

40watt Gamma UV sterilizer as well, runs about $140 online new. Asking $50 and it includes a maxijet 1200 pump. Bulb still works but I am unsure of age. Works fine, it was on the tank when I bought it and I dont need it.

Corals:
Frogspawn -2 heads $15 or 1 head $10
Hollywood stunner chalice- currently pending
Zoas- $15 for a healthy size frag
Gorgonian- $5 for a frag or $20 for the mother colony
Kenya Tree- $5 a frag
Pom Pom Xenia- $5 a frag/stalk I have quite a bit so if you want more I can do a deal

Tropic Eden Tonga Reeflakes 30 pound bag Ill take $35. Brand new, I had ordered 2 for my 90 gallon, but 1 was sufficient. Will run you $49 shipped online.

I also have a 14 gallon biocube with stevesled kit for lights. I would sell the cube, lights, powerhead, heater, media basket with purigen and cpe, chaeto with separate led, sand, live rock and a few corals for $375. I've got everything from zoas to SPS in here and it all does great. This tank is in my bedroom now and I don't get to enjoy it as much. I spent $300 on the tank and $225 for the lights. There are a few scratches on the glass.

I purchased a new skimmer as well so I dont need my old one.

Model is MSPS 100

It is a Marineland in sump skimmer rated for 100 gallons. I had it on my tank and while it will skim, it was hard for me to dial in. It is a little banged up, there are some scratches/cracks in the collection cup but it doesnt leak. Sells for $200 on their website. Ill take $30 for it.

Here it is on their website
http://www.marineland.com/Products/a...saltwater.aspx

Feel free to pm me or call me at 731-514-6196 with any questions.

Can't figure out how to edit it but ya its a 25w. It was on my 90 gallon but I cleaned everything out of my sump so I took it off.

Back