few zoa frags for sale

Hey , everyone. Who ever got some. Post up your pics of these newly acquired and lets see what they look like in your tank.

Ill post mine later.

If there are any left or someone falls through I would be interested in picking up whatever is left!

Im really taken back with the demand for these :eek: There not as vivid of a blue as Tubs' but I have been getting over a dozen pm's on these and hope my pictures arent misleading. The pictures you see of ones really blue, ya, there that blue. BUT not everyone is exactly like that, only the ones exposed to intense lighting and flow came out like that. The ones that were grew over shadowed almost look kinda brown with lavender speckles of color.

So, I took a shot with flash so you can see the true color and judge for yourself:)
withflash.jpg

Now if you like those, then I'll make a list! :lol:

-Justin

Well add me to your list! ;) Sometimes it can be hard to find good blues so if you end up with more let me know! I was sad to see I had missed out.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10469167#post10469167 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Reef n' Madness
Well add me to your list! ;) Sometimes it can be hard to find good blues so if you end up with more let me know! I was sad to see I had missed out.

Gladly :)

-Justin

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10469224#post10469224 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Reefugee
Are you sand really that blue? I would buy some of your LE blue sand, but I am going bare bottom. :lol:

The flash on my camera is a flip top on the top so the flash line starts at the top surface line on back. The bottom of the picture didnt get flashed, that's why it is so blue beneath the top layer :/

-Justin

zgma: Pleasure to meet you and your brother, Im glad he enjoyed my couch :D Although he may argue he didnt enjoy it long enough! ;) Hope you like your new frags and they do well for you, dont hesitate if you have any questions, by all means ask.

For the rest of you , I'll see you at youreef tomorrow at 2 :D
Please shoot me a PM if something comes up where you can't make it.

-Justin

List

List

Here are the people Ive added so far to be next in line to be noticed of availability, please PM if youd like to be added too:
1. AuntBeez
2. Reef n’ Madness
3. RiOnRoxx

-Justin

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the flags. They are doing great in my little tank. Can't wait to get my hands to your able to flag zoos.

Thanks again.

-Jon.

Back