few zoa frags for sale

Justin74

Had to trim back, over running a few acros, litteraly :(

So up for your consideration is some nice smokey blue zoas with yellow centers and dark green skirts.

4 frags available.

1. 30-40+ polyps~ $15
2. 12-15+ polyps~ $10
3. 12-15+ polyps~ $10
4. 5-6 polyps~ $5

Picture of frags:
frags-1.jpg

and part of the mother colony, as you may notice it's creepin and burnin my valida, so give em plenty of room, quite the little growers :)
mothercolony.jpg

I'll be at your reef friday at 2pm for pick up, or pm to arrange earlier alternative. Thanks for looking :)

-Justin

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10456938#post10456938 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MrMikeB
Justin - amazing! I 'll take #1 if avail.

Thank you Mike! Got you down for #1 :)

-Justin

1. MrMikeB
2. zgma
3. dieselgrk
4. available

muttley101 i can pry 5+ more and match #4 to the other #2 and #3 for $10 if you'd like.

-Justin

Dont know why I said friday, mean Saturday at 2pm@yourreef. Let me know if you can't make it so I dont bring yours.

Bk, I'll give mutt 24hrs to chime in what he would like to do, that'll make it around 11pm or so. If nothing, there yours.

-Justin

Good man Mutt, see chivalry isnt dead :D
1. MrMikeB
2. zgma
3. dieselgrk
4. bkmorris

Thanks for your interest, like I said I'll be at yourreef this coming Saturday @2pm. Just pm me for alternative arrangements, earlier pick ups at or near my house also welcome.

-Justin

All good... maybe I can get in on your next batch of items...

BTW: is there a meet at yourreef on saturday??

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10461230#post10461230 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by muttley101
All good... maybe I can get in on your next batch of items...

BTW: is there a meet at yourreef on saturday??

There will be another batch of odds and ends probably in a week or two so keep your eyes open for me. Probably a few acros, maybe even a Tyree LE, and some rasberry centered zoas, and green as they get palys :)

As far as a meet, not that I know of. I just happen to have a couple bucks credit and wanted to pick up an emerald crab and maybe some other stuff, and figured a good place to meet and support our LFS at the same time. Plus I dont think they mind the extra handfull of customers as long as we do our exchanges outside of their stores.

-Justin

Back