Filter !

loosecannon

I`m going to make a ro less filter. I will start with a 5 micron sitamint filter, then a 5 micron charcoal block , then a 1 micron sitamint , and a 1 micron charcoal block . Than a duel di, then another di with a tds meter. then lastly a uv. Any help and advise would be vary a perished. ps sorry for the spilling. :confused:

I`m going with a home ro , with a pump and d/i with a tds meter. The ro is 50 gpd and has a sediment filter , and 2 charcoal filters. It comes with a 3.2 gal. under sink tank, and faucet . I don`t have to water my grass or garden. I don`t have a washer machine . I have a cesspool with a collapsed lichfield. That's why I did not want a ro. I had no were to put 5 gal. of wast water for 1 gal. of good. So i`m going to have my cesspool pumped out every year in stead of every other year!

I give up trying to order from purely h2o . I order a 5 stage ro, and a dual di with tds meter. nixed month i`m going to get a uv and a 2nd ro . I was told . that 2 ro`s will use less water. I hope this works.

Got my ro from air, water, and ice today. Nexed month i`m going to get 2nd ro, 100 gal. pump, and uv. ps. dan were are you? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14596203#post14596203 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by loosecannon
Aries is it me or are you and I the only ones left in this club!

We need to find more friends. I am starting to think no one likes us...

As I understand it, running a second DI cartridge really doesn't do anything until the first one gets exhausted. Adding additional ro membranes with a booster pump, cuts down on your waste water, and increases your GPD, but makes your membranes need to be replaced more often. Dan, am out in left field here?

Ahhh. should have read closer, trying to go RO less. This should be interesting. Would this mean zero waste water? How will the water quality compare?

Back