Finally got some pics of the tank

blooper74

In Memoriam
Ok I hope these work, I had to use photobucket to do them. I have never used it before so I hope it works. Here are the pics I have been promising for so long.
053_53.jpg

076_76.jpg

075_75.jpg

074_74.jpg

073_73.jpg

072_72.jpg

Nice job on most of them. I think I need a new camera. I have a tough time getting close ups to stay in focus. My camera is just an old Cannon Powershot Elph. Bought it back in 2001 so its pretty dated now.

Thanks for the nice words. The pics that are blurry were taken before I found how to use the macro setting on the camera, DOH! lol. The camera is a Canon PowerShot A95 AiAf 5.0 mega pixels. Now if you get all that please explain it to me ok. LOL

Great Pics, you have a great camera, very clear. You have a lot of neat things in there. Great Job!!!! How long have you this tank had it set up?

Nice pics, if you shrink those pics down to 800x600 or 600x400 they will be easier to view and won't take up as much room on photobucket. Very nice tank, though

or you could just put thumbnails on here and have the full size ones on their site, that way you can click for larger if you want...

Back