First log on since 7:09 pm 1/12/2008!

LSD_Zeppelin

Been a long time since I have logged on, still have stupid username from when I was 21 (now 34). Haven't kept anything saltwater in over a decade, but finally trying again, and technology sure has come a long way! The LED lights they have these days are so cheap and powerful!
Anyways just doing a small and manageable 20 gallon and wanted to say hi and show off these insane palys I managed to find today. Anyone ever see any like them? I have been calling them electric green lemon creme lol, as usual photograph does no justice!

20210310-030937050-i-OS-Copy.png

top.png

Last edited:
Welcome back! :)

I hate to be a Debbie Downer but before you get too excited about your palies I would suggest you read the threads on "Palytoxin". Some aquarists have been aware of it for a long time but it's gotten a lot of attention the last few years.

thanks, definitely well aware of palytoxin, it was still around in 2008 only back then we didn't care lol. Ill try my best not to eat them

Avatar brings back distant memories, and yes this 63 old man from 70s-80s still loves his Led Zeppelin rock! LOL..........i intend to die with a fishing rod in my hand on a pier on the Ocean playing rock when im retired, i hope anyway & the kids will be like mommy what weird music was that old man listening to?
And she will be totally stumped.

Back