First trial - CB Rainbow Crush frag

nhbsab

L night I made my first cornbred rainbow crush frag. I have followed a couple group buys on this chalice and saw in one that when they cut it one fragment lost it's rainbow rim. That is what kept me from fragging it for so long but I will give it a try.

I going to price them per frag size and/or eye quantity. Usually it is half of what cornbred charges.

I have seen his chalice and it's the real deal. Probably the nicest chalice I have ever seen. I know it killed you to cut it!! Lol

I have seen his chalice and it's the real deal. Probably the nicest chalice I have ever seen. I know it killed you to cut it!! Lol

Yeah Anthony I did not dare cut it while it was so small be the way it has been growing I knew I could. Everything is growing so fast now. Soon you won't see any live rock only coral.

I will take a pic tomorrow. I cut the original eye I got from cornbred ($650). It was in the middle of the chalice. I want to see if the new growth on the frag will be rainbow or if I can only cut the rim.

Welllllllll I just googled the cornbread rainbow crush and I would have to say that is the most amazing coral I have seen.....that being said I posted I would like a frag....I have to take that back I don`t think the mortgage company will let me borrow money from my equity or get a loan to pay for a coral>>>>

just curious is that the most expensive coral in the world or are there more......and yeah I would be nervous to even cut that thing...

Back