Fish for sale!

AdamAquatic

Okay, the corals are sold so it's time to sell my fish. I've had these fish for 5-6 months now. All are healthy and eating pellets with the exception of the Starry Blenny who is happy eating algae and sifting sand. Priority goes to those who want to buy more than one or all fish.

Radiant Wrasse - $100 (sand bottom tanks only) 2.5" I would say this Wrasse is reef safe. He never shows interest in Shrimp, crabs or snails

Yellow Wrasse - $20 (sand bottom tanks only) 2.5" Mostly reef safe, but he will nip at snails and tiny hermits if they can't right themselves.

2 Medium Chromis - $5 each

Starry Blenny - $15 3.5"

Blue Sapphire Damsel - $8

Skunk Cleaner Shrimp - $20

Again, sorry for the crappy pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1924.jpg
    IMG_1924.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1925.jpg
    IMG_1925.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1926.JPG
    IMG_1926.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1927.jpg
    IMG_1927.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 0
I've had him for about 5-6 months now. These guys need fine grain sand to sleep at night or they waste away so that's something you definitely want to take into consideration with this fish.

Yellow Wrasse and blue Sapphire Damsel are sold.

Smooth transaction with Iiismet and highly recommend for buy, sell or trade.

Yellow Wrasse and blue Sapphire Damsel are sold.

Smooth transaction with Iiismet and highly recommend for buy, sell or trade.

It was nice to meet you and thanks for the frags and chaeto! Fish are both super healthy and both eat like pigs! The yellow wrasse, now named princess buttercup(thanks to my girlfriend for that one lol)

heres some pictures from my phone of them a couple minutes ago in my observation tank
http://imgur.com/a/SwVy7

Thanks again Adam!

It was nice to meet you and thanks for the frags and chaeto! Fish are both super healthy and both eat like pigs! The yellow wrasse, now named princess buttercup(thanks to my girlfriend for that one lol)

heres some pictures from my phone of them a couple minutes ago in my observation tank
http://imgur.com/a/SwVy7

Thanks again Adam!

You're very welcome! Unfortunately, the wrasse is a boy and his real name is Banana, but I won't tell my nephews that you guys renamed him. Lol Enjoy!

Starry Blenny and Chromis are sold.

Smooth transaction with LinuxChris. Highly recommend for buy, sell or trade!

Back