Fish stock list for my DSA 155g

phenom5

Hey all, have not been around here in more than a little bit.

So my tank (72x24x21 150g) and my fam have relocated to a new house. Tank is situated, plumbed, wired up, and about ready to get started.

This time around I’m going to go way more focus on fish with a LPS/ Zoa mixed reef as the backdrop ( opposed to the SPS focus that I’ve had for the past decade plus).

Looking for a heavy-ish fish load.
Pair of clowns for sure. Stuff your see in the wild over designers. Maybe a 2 band or Sebae pair.
Definitely a tang or two. Maybe a kole and something.
Also will have a reef safe angel.
And a good mix of wrasseses.

Interested in any feedback on overall load, or individual species, or suggestions on how your stock the entire thing.

Welcome back!

If your doing a fish focus, you could likely have a decent amount of fish given sufficient filtration. My best guess would be somewhere between 15-20 fish depending on overall size. Are you going to do large reef safe angels or dwarfs?

Was thinking either a swallow tail or watanabei, but am open to other options.
Have kept them singly in the past. Not sure how they do as a pair or if a trio is an option?

I know I’ve seen pairs before but not sure on trios. It was usually a male female pair

My wife has gotten used to the just get it and don’t tell me the cost but you owe me a new bag lol

Back