Fish

Yo Aaron what in the heck those pictures look like the fish are not even in water. Remind me again your camera lens combo for those shots. You are sick dude. Razor sharp almost wax statue looking just incredible.

Wow, those are really nice

Thank you very much.

That first one has a crazyyy DOF! What was that f/24 or so?

The Maroon was f20, ISO 200, 1/500.

Yo Aaron what in the heck those pictures look like the fish are not even in water. Remind me again your camera lens combo for those shots. You are sick dude. Razor sharp almost wax statue looking just incredible.

Thanks Franky, Nikon D600, Sigma 105mm HSM OS. I used a SB700 from above as well.

I was going to say you must have used a strobe cuz at f20 and shutter at 500 it must have been dark without suppl lighting. Great shot. Did u aim the flashgun straight down into the water or bounce the light into the the tank from the top say with a white surface or something I need tips lol

Amazing

Amazing

Absolutly Beautiful Aron,, You should be snapping shots for Fish Magazines, You are BETTER Than That good, this is your Main Display Tank?? If so, Sure would like to see full tank shots?? Its Hobbyest's Like you that make the rest of us WISH !!!!
Very Nice Aron !!!!:beer:

I was going to say you must have used a strobe cuz at f20 and shutter at 500 it must have been dark without suppl lighting. Great shot. Did u aim the flashgun straight down into the water or bounce the light into the the tank from the top say with a white surface or something I need tips lol

Just straight down mate and wait for the fish to be in front of it.

Absolutly Beautiful Aron,, You should be snapping shots for Fish Magazines, You are BETTER Than That good, this is your Main Display Tank?? If so, Sure would like to see full tank shots?? Its Hobbyest's Like you that make the rest of us WISH !!!!
Very Nice Aron !!!!:beer:

That's very kind of you, thank you. These were fish for sale in my LFS. My display isn't very exciting currently, I'm waiting for Nitrites to drop.

DSC_6633_zpsde0b0826.jpg
[/URL]

Beautiful Pictures of Beautiful Fish!

Thank you.

Simply spectacular images Aaron! I bet you cant wait to get your own tank cruising so you can "fire at will".

The more time that passes the more I doubt I'll have a reef tank again. I do miss it a lot. I just seriously got into photography when I had to take down my mature 120 reef. I just cant foresee the time or patience to set up a new system... But how I would love to photograph me some fishies and corals :/

Simply spectacular images Aaron! I bet you cant wait to get your own tank cruising so you can "fire at will".

The more time that passes the more I doubt I'll have a reef tank again. I do miss it a lot. I just seriously got into photography when I had to take down my mature 120 reef. I just cant foresee the time or patience to set up a new system... But how I would love to photograph me some fishies and corals :/

Thank you, it's testing my patience big time... I've got Diatoms starting on the sand bed so I'm hoping it won't be much longer. Shame you won't get another tank as the two hobbies fit in so well together.

Back