Fishguy5 where is your build thread?

P.Kelly

John, I came by twice tonight, and each time your tank was in exactly the same place and no progress was being made, and you had people doing all the work for you! ;)

Post some pictures. That new tank is damn sexy on that stand you got from me! I can't wait to see the final product, and thanks for the frags, you are too generous!

Thanks for the kind words-just got done. Won't be complete until the lights are finished. If I could ever figure out the photobucket thing, then I'd post pics. Thanks to my homies Chris, Johnny, and BVolp for the extra muscle and help today. But the biggest help came from Homie Reefer Josh Thao who spent the whole day plumbing the thing for me. It's working great right now. Dude gets a real "high" putting together these projects! Tank would not have been set up w/o his generous help. The stand deinately makes the presentation, and the new tank completes it! Once it's all aquascaped nice, I'll have to have you take some pics for me.

bump

bump

so im not the only one who has a hard time with loading pictures...thats good to know,i thought i was the only dum........one?hahaha..............:D

Back