Florida Frag Swap Feb. 7th @ MOSI Tampa

Mrs Postal

We have two sponsors who are going to be at the Florida Frag Swap at MOSI on Saturday, Feb. 7th. Hours are from 11-5pm. Admission is $10; Kids 12 & under are free, military and law enforcement offers are free and USF students are $5 w/ their USF ID. There is also a FL Frag Swap FB page for more details.

So stop by and see what TBRC sponsors Drysdale Aquariums and Elite Aquaculture have for sale.

MOSI address:
4801 E. Fowler Ave
Tampa, FL 33617

^^^^^ I love those drives myself ( When the wife lets me get the day off! ) But looking forward to this event!

What time is best to go to these things? Early to get better pick of pieces or later to get cheaper prices? Decisions, decisions.

the TBRC will be giving away 2-$50 gift cards. Both Elite and Drysdale will have a clipboard, at their booths, for you to provide your name & email address. Winners will be drawn at our Feb. 21st meeting and you do not need to be present to win but you must provide a valid email address as this is how we will contact the winners.

So don't forget to stop by and check in with Drysdale and Elite at the frag swap and sign up to WIN some coral money :).

I'm sure they will have some great coral to purchase too!!!

Roger

Back