Fmas coral grow out contest sps 2016

11 are gone. only 5 left. YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVELY PAID MEMBER, AND send the $20 to be guaranteed a frag.

Somne have emailed, but not paid. THATS NOT BEING IN!!!!

Jeez! You people are serious. That's ok, I'll get the last frag and still win:p

Question for the bosses, what happens when it wants to grow off the plug? Good chance that in 6 months that might happen, although setosas grow slow it ain't no chalice!

Already put my first pic. up on Reef Central. When we going to kick this off? First one that dies needs to buy the rest a beer.

Already put my first pic. up on Reef Central. When we going to kick this off? First one that dies needs to buy the rest a beer.

How about rum? We get it really cheap in the Caribbean and SA. :beer: :beer: :beer: Of course I am not saying that I'm going to lose.

Waiting on the last 3 frags to be picked up. Goal was April 1, but we should be able to start sooner.

BTW- I've been asked about the plug. You CAN remove the stem, but NOT the plug. This is one way of deterring cheaters..... :headwally::deadhorse:

Can we hold off until the 1st? Maybe they are waiting thinking they will grow faster in your tank. :rollface:

Can we hold off until the 1st? Maybe they are waiting thinking they will grow faster in your tank. :rollface:

Lacy- that would be a good tactic if it wasn't that the original picture will be taken by the contestant when we start. Minimum will be 2 sides. :blown:

To be honest with you though those frags DID do some encrusting in my tank. I wanted to keep one myself.

my blue linkia showing some love for my frag! sure to help with its growth!

Attachments

• IMG_2414.JPG
    IMG_2414.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
Back