Fmas dive class'

Next Upcoming BOW Course Dates:
March 29-03 6pm-9pm FMAS Basic Open Water SCUBA Class
April 26-01 6pm-9pm FMAS Basic Open Water SCUBA Class
May 31-05 6pm-9pm FMAS Basic Open Water SCUBA Class
[ALL BOW Courses Include ALL Materials & Equipment & CRF Donation for $300.00pp Exclusive to FMAS Members]

Next Upcoming AOW Course Dates:
April 08-10 Friday 6pm-9pm Class & Weekend Dives 8am-12pm + Night Dive FMAS Advanced Open Water SCUBA Class
May 13-15 Friday 6pm-9pm Class & Weekend Dives 8am-12pm + Night Dive FMAS Advanced Open Water SCUBA Class
June 10-12 Friday 6pm-9pm Class & Weekend Dives 8am-12pm + Night Dive FMAS Advanced Open Water SCUBA Class
[ALL AOW Courses Include ALL Materials & Equipment & CRF Donation for $300.00pp Exclusive to FMAS Members]

RSVP today online to register at AQUANAUTS or 877-AQUA-TAG.

damn thats awesome!!!!! i wish i was out here in may and june!! When is the next BOW class going to be I want to get scuba certified!!!

damn thats awesome!!!!! i wish i was out here in may and june!! When is the next BOW class going to be I want to get scuba certified!!!

We have no classes planned at this time. I know several people have found good deals thru groupon.

If you want to get certified my wonderful wife is a scuba instructor. Send me a PM and we can work something out.

We should get another one going because im looking to get me and my girl certified

Heck I have all the equipment that me and some friends used to just swim out to the first and second reef and dive all the time just never got certified lol

i never finished my last dive from like forever ago. ( went with blackthunda i think)
do i need to do it allover again?

Pretty cool! What is the age minimum? My son and I would really enjoy this! Is it all inclusive for $300 each, including equipment and enough dives to get licensed?

I am interested as well, I dont see anything on the website about it, but I'm sure a lot of people are interested as well.

Back