FMAS PJACK Fund.... we will match your donation DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR

Wow what a wonderful idea that is ......a raffling of a nice item for those that would donate...maybe if enough intrest is shown here we could possibly get something like this going

Last edited:
Eddie and crew...just a suggestion, put up a collection jar at the next meet by the raffles..or even better find some companies willing to donate something for a separate raffle with everything going to pijac..

Ian- I like your idea, but not sure how much more incentive we need to give people to just straight forward donate. This initiative will have very negative consequenses for our hobby.

We currently plunge thousand of dollars into our tanks, and this hobby. Whats a few dollars to keep it going? :debi:

Is that not incentive enough?

Ian- I like your idea, but not sure how much more incentive we need to give people to just straight forward donate. This initiative will have very negative consequenses for our hobby.

We currently plunge thousand of dollars into our tanks, and this hobby. Whats a few dollars to keep it going? :debi:

Is that not incentive enough?

TRU!!!! :fish1: we all want free or like I seen on here we all buy HIGH!!!!!!!!! but no one can put $5-10 to help :hmm3::hmm3::confused:

TRU!!!! :fish1: we all want free or like I seen on here we all buy HIGH!!!!!!!!! but no one can put $5-10 to help :hmm3::hmm3::confused:

Thanks Tony!! :love1:

Truth is Im disappointed at the current donations. Haven't tallied it up but its less than $300.

Really? FMAS is willing to match $ for $ up to $5000. Disappointing for sure!!!!!:deadhorse:

Thanks Tony!! :love1:

Truth is Im disappointed at the current donations. Haven't tallied it up but its less than $300.

Really? FMAS is willing to match $ for $ up to $5000. Disappointing for sure!!!!!:deadhorse:

less then $300. WAT!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown:headwalls::headwallblue:

less then $300. WAT!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown:headwalls::headwallblue:

Yep. Disappointing for sure. :deadhorse:

Now- Someone on our FB page came up with an excellent idea. He is donating coral frags to donors. I will be doing the same thing. For every new donation going forward I will donate a frag from my tank. I will be posting a list and pics this afternoon.
:bounce1::eek2:

Hey how about this....I can donate some dog/cat food or some heartworm/flea control pills for your pets. Put it in the raffle and let's get some $$$ this way?

Hey how about this....I can donate some dog/cat food or some heartworm/flea control pills for your pets. Put it in the raffle and let's get some $$$ this way?

I dont care what anyone says about you your THE MAN!!! :bounce1:

Give me the details, ill make it happen. :wave:

You tell me.
Whatever you want. I can give you some dog food....or some heart worm pills.
Just come by to pick up.

FMAS PJACK Fund.... we will match your donation DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR

You get to support your hobby
[emoji12]

Done and Done.

Really hope FMAS reaches the $5000 goal! A worthy cause to help show our responsibility and ensure sustainable reefing!!

Back