For Sale

^ Andy, you know steffen is going to retort! I can't wait. Leeeeeeeeets get readddddddddddddddy to ruuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmbbbbbble! Lol

Actually just played with Bens MP10 today and the flow was terrible! I am moving up to the MP40w ES. Neal90 and Ben thank you for doing me a favor i would have wasted 50 bucks on a powerhead for a pico size tank! :)

Steffen Sparks
P.S. Neal what tank size did you have and what did you keep in there? Did you just use 1 MP10? There is no way it would have worked for me since the out words flow will not even hit a foot. What i am thinking is i am going to need the MP40w ES for sure. Thanks

Oh you two sound like you are married. What say we just drop it and let it go. There is no need for this childish behaviour on the part of either of you. This is a big part of what caused the last club to have less and less people take part here on the forum and eventually fall apart. (If you don't believe this just ask Jay) If you guys want to act like little kids arguing back and forth why not just do it in pm and leave the rest of us out of it. Lets all act like the adults that we are and make others enjoy reading our posts rather than be scared away by reading them because they see a bunch of cry babies arguing.

Hans I am going to have to swat your fingers with the metal ruler for typing the post to egg it on.
:wave:

I on the other hand dont like drama but love proving a point! But when it all comes down to it, its Hans fault anyways. He instigated it! :)

John please dont turn me in. I used to have a flawless record but do to my just actions i am on the watch list. lol

Steffen Sparks

^ You love DRAMA!!! and you know it. Don't hide from your inner drama queen! LOL!
Well it takes someone with a non-flawless record to know another.

Actually just played with Bens MP10 today and the flow was terrible! I am moving up to the MP40w ES. Neal90 and Ben thank you for doing me a favor i would have wasted 50 bucks on a powerhead for a pico size tank

The mp10 I sold was a very nice pump and worth all of 50 buck. It was on a 20 gal tank that did VERY well, just ask anyone that saw it. And if you couldnt get a mp10 to work on a pico tank than you need to get into a new hobby.

I had just the mp10 and a skimmer on a 20 gal tank and It worked VERY well. Sounds like you need to do a little more work on what you get for your tanks. Just read the specs before you get something. Sounds like I saved you some $$$ You can thank me any time.

If you cant tell that you need an mp40 over a mp10 it sounds like you are also just trying to trash my fore sale post...nice. And need another hobby.

You are correct a mp40 does move just a little more water than a mp10.......get a life and stop posting silly facts while trying to make me look bad because i didn't want to weight DAYS to hold on to a small pump for you.

And Ben if you have any problem with the pump just give me a call

Telling people that a mp40 is moving more water than a mp10 is just insulting.
Its the same as telling people a 400w MH is stronger than a 150w MH. And it makes you look like a jack a$$

I thought the price was great that is why i jumped all over it. I still think your prices are great but just have no need for them since i already have a skimmer and a refract.

This is the video i have been watching and referring to about the MP10. It amazes me that it so well on this tank alone. That is why i was curious about it.

Your right i need to get a new hobby i am just terrible with it. I can not keep anything alive and i am still a newb. Anybody interested in the pico tank? :)

Steffen Sparks
Neal you are just to fun! lol If you notice between little smart *** insults we have brought more people on your thread then if we have not said anything. lol Happy Selling... :)

Neal you dont remember me i was at your house last year forever talking to you about jeeps and RC cars lol. I remember i was going to buy your system because you had the awesome orange plate and digi. I texted you awhile ago about buying your how system but did not hear back from you and probably though you sold it by now. I though you where leaving in a few months or so correct?

Steffen Sparks

Back