2 emerald crabs

or

100 hermit
100 turbo
48 cerinth
12 narsisis
4 emeralds

139 with free shipping

Anyone want to split this with me - i dont need them all but seems less than buying separate

I live in seminole county area

A memeber named Robthorn Posted it

Here is the link

reeftopia.com

c u Tommorrow and thanks for keeping the lighting for me :)

Darline

I've ordered from reeftopia before, and was just thinking about it again (I desperately need peppermints too!) I'm also home this week, so I'd be around for delivery if you needed.

I'm game to split a big package - and this week they're throwing in free peppermints too...

Drop me a pm,
Danielle

I generally pick up snails for about a quarter a piece if not less. There was one person on here who posted the address. I don't have it on me.

This was the last email she sent me. I added up what you pay and it costs 111.00 here for the same. Plus they will do ground UPS shipping since it is within state. I've ordered before and they are nice.

blue legs- .20 ea., scarlets- .60 ea., emerald crabs- $ 2.50 ea., ruby
crabs- $ 2.00 ea., porcelain crabs- $ 3.50 ea., sally lightfoot crabs- $
4.00 ea., arrow crabs- $ 4.00 ea., horseshoe crabs- $ 4.00 ea., astreas-
.30 ea., nassarius snails- .50 ea., cerith snails- .60 ea., queen conchs- $
3.50 ea., red foot conchs- 3.50 ea., lettuce nudibranches- $ 4.00 ea.,
serpent stars- $ 4.00 ea., brittle stars- $ 4.00 ea., sea cucumbers- $ 4.50
ea., peppermint shrimp- $ 2.50 ea., coral banded shrimp- $ 6.00 ea., gold
banded coral shrimp- $ 6.00 ea., pistol shrimp- $ 5.00 ea., black
seahorses- $ 35.00 ea., condylactus anemones- $ 4.00 ea., flower anemones- $
4.00ea., urchins- $ 2.00 ea., cluster dusters- $ 7.99 ea.,. feather
dusters- $ 5.00 ea., blue ricordea- $ 7.00 per polyp. orange ricordea- $
7.00 per polyp, green ricordea- $ 4.00 per polyp, royal grammas- $ 6.00 ea.,
black cap basslets- $ 24.00 ea., yellow damsels- $ 4.00 ea., chalk bass- $
9.00 ea.,

jay24K

Do you think you could find their web address or phone - i searched thru site here and could not find it,

If you have her last email maybe you could PM Me her email??

I have not ordered yet was waiting to see if could find Better deal And/or find someone to split the above sale

thanks so much for taking the time to compare and your help ( Newbie Here)

Thanks
darline

If you are getting stuff from her, please pm me before you do. I have a few loose ends to tighten up to get my cleanup crew just right. A few emeralds, a few arrows, cluster dusters, bandeds, conchs, a few other things. Thanks.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6686431#post6686431 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cschweitzer
If you are getting stuff from her, please pm me before you do. I have a few loose ends to tighten up to get my cleanup crew just right. A few emeralds, a few arrows, cluster dusters, bandeds, conchs, a few other things. Thanks.

I can use some stuff, maybe 20 bucks worth, hook a brother up ;)

melrose01@comcast.net

I don't know what business she works for but I've ordered before and that guy I think new2 did as well. She doesn't guarentee ground shipping on livestock but it's next day so it shouldn't be an issue IMO.

Pretty easy to work with. I believe she is out of Miami. I'd save that email because generally you won't find prices cheaper in my opinion for bulk.

cschweitzer

Which kind of conchs and how much of all the other
stuff do you want me to add to our order?

Darline

I would be interested in the following:

150 blue legs @ .20 each = $30
150 turbos @ .30 each = $45
4 urchins @ $2 each = $8
2 sally light foots @ $4 each = $8
2 blue ricordia @ $7 each = $14
2 orange ricordia @ $7 each = $14

total = $119

Thanks..

I just did a big order through her. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REPEAT I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HER AGAIN!!!!!! She has the WORST business practices I have ever dealt with.

I had 5 emails back and forth with her on pricing ( which seemed to change with the wind), Then I placed my order ( sent her $127.00 via paypal) Then I didn't hear back from her for more than a week. Then she told me they were out of stock on the things I ordered and that they would be going out on the following Monday for Tuesday delivery, so when Friday came and I still had nothing I emailed her. Didn't hear anything from her for a week, then she told me that there was a death in the family and they had to leave town and that my stuff would go out the following week. Then that order never showed up. I emailed her again asking if I needed to cancel the order. At that time I was preparing for a trip so I forgot about for like 3 days. So I'm at the airport in Phoenix and I check my email, low and behold she responded telling me that my order had just gone out! A friggin month later with no warning! SO I get someone to recieve the package.

I ordered 100 red legs got 50 blue legs
I ordered 80 ceriths got maybe 20
Then she tells me that she "threw in some other stuff"
By the way she NEVER ONCE APOLOGIZED!
When I got back to town and emailed her telling her I was unhappy, she said " don't pull that crap on me, you got your order quit *****in!"
SHE'S A FRIGGIN SCUMBAG! I would rather do business with a crack head!

Good luck

File a refund on your credit card. I've never had an issue with her. If there was truly a death, I'm sure her mind wasn't completely there. Still doesn't excuse the situation though.

I'll be ordering this week if you all want to wait and I'll let you know how it goes.

scottywags,

I'd be pretty angry if that happened to me.

I Googled her email and found that she has several eBay auctions going right now and that she has a 100% rating.

Please let us know how it goest jay24k

Back