Found a sale on Clean Up crew bulk snails hermits etc

I couldn't see her screwing up a huge order like the one you all are planning, that would give her to bad of a name. When you screw up just one person, you can always dispute that. I did order from her before through New2, and the order came in like it was supposed to.
The peppermints I ordered then were microscopic and could barely tell they were shrimp, but they were there. FWIW you can't beat the price she offers, but then again sometimes you get what you pay for.

Jay24k, the ONLY reason I didn't reverse my payment was the fact that I was out of town when the shipment came in and was not about to go digging through my tank to return what little she did send. I could understand a death in the family would cause some termoil, but a month delay? Then a foul attitude? Forget it, she's "blackballed" in my book.
Good luck to the rest of you though.

Yea, I'd still have called the CC. I don't mess around. You can screw around with alot of my stuff, but not my money! When I ordered, she told me she threw in some extra stuff. I think it was 2 mexican turbos, a peppermint shrimp, and a couple of the smaller snails. Nothing major. I think it is more of...in case some stuff die, she can say, well the extras covered the losses. That's fine with me and I'd prefer that personally. I'm emailing her my order today and see if she can get it out Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

My order is shipping out next week so if you guys want to know how it goes, I'll post it. My order is around 200 dollars worth.

Jason, Regards Inverts, wanted check in with you.. we are waiting our shipment notification and was wondering if normal for her to take awhile to get everything togather after payment before notified was shipped

Thanks
Darline

She notified me they got 6K pounds of rock in and asked if she could ship today. I didn't care so hopefully it goes out today. She is supposed to add extras.

I ordered with a credit card so if anything is wrong, I have no qualms about calling my CC up and disputing or going through paypal.

My order went out today. So hopefully I'll get it tommorrow. My boss bought some fish with it so I'll let you know how they do/live.

Received order.
Received quite a few extras. About 17 astreas, 15 or so nassarius, 2 extra emeralds, 1 shrimp, 2 mexican turbos and 2 fighting conchs.

In the order, a cluster duster was dead and she forgot 2 nudibranches. The fish survived and is doing very well and really nice. It was a royal gramma (not for my tank).

I emailed her letting her know of the casualty and forgotten item.
She emailed me back within an hour and stated she was sorry and credited my paypal fully for the items lost/forgot. I checked and it was done.

So for me, it was A++. Took an extra week to get it out but we got extras and even the stuff that did happen, it was corrected promptly with no hassle.

Would I order again? Yes.

My order was 240 dollars worth.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for update - we got notice today our order will be here thursday am - so will keep you posted glad all came out well

Darline

Group Order came in Yesterday from Melrose -

They were great working with me to ship around my Mom's surgury Schedule - A Normal occurance was one bag of peppermints were doa , Craig said all it takes is one to die to kill the bagful _ I was thrilled in that within a very short time of my emailing them the problem they took the time AND called us on the phone and are shipping replacements out at their expense with no charge for shipping - and they gave everyone extra free snails with their order - Each persons items they took the time to individual bag them with each person's name on it - So i am pleased and my tank is happy

My lion is mad - the green emerald tried to pinch him - The emerald better be careful he may become lunch - i will move the emerald today to keep the lion from being pinched or the emerald from becoming lunch

The emeralds i bought are very active and hardy and so are the Astreas snails and Red legs

Will post Next week to keep everyone updated when the replacements come in how that went :)

Darline

Wow. I didn't know they would sort by name. I never asked because when I ordered somewhere else before, they told me no. What a time saver.

It sure made my life easier and nice for everyone ordering as the bags where even sealed - they must have a special machine to seal the bags - they were sealed by name except the astreas and they were rubber banded in separate bags by name

Sure made it easier for me as the onr who picked them up to distribute them

Darline

My lionfish died - i am heartbroken and do not understand why he dies - we took out the emerald so it could not pinch him

The water tests fine - near 0 amonia near 0 nitrates did a 20% water change this am - cleaned the filer pads replaced the carbon

He had a seizure and died

Would floating the bags have released anything in tank - sure an emerald pinching end his tail did not kill him

:( Heartbroken here :(

Back