frag rack

GPhiAce

Do anyone have some extra egg crate (6" x 5") and frag plugs (10 or so)? I am planning on making a small frag rack to put in my 29g. I am thinking of just attaching the egg crate to a cleaning magnet and using it like that for a while. Any other suggestions would be nice. I can pick it up whenever or you can just bring it to the next meeting.

I have some egg crate but no plugs made to fit in the egg crate. I do have some flat bottomed plugs. You are welcome to some of each or both.
Chris

Thanks chris,can you bring them to school or the meeting-- no real rush or anything- just something to do to procrastinate. I would still have an empty FO glass box if i weren't for you chris. I still need to buy a frag of the green birdsnest and long green milli from you, and am thinking of a PPE from Dave- don't think you are ready to sell any after you took some to the swap. Thanks again

Hey Paul,
No problem on the eggcrate and disks. I can bring them to class next week. I'll be happy to make you a good deal on those 3 corals (PPE, Long polyped green mille and green birdsnest). Don't want to step on Dave's toes though.
Going to bed now:) I've had all the colic I can handle :lol:
Chris

I have about 1000 plugs from a past group buy. Since I dont do SPS anymore I dont need them. If you want some, just let me know how many (free).

Back