Frag swap

A little update... So far, there is LOTS of xenia, (2 different kinds), Various size and color zoas, Devils hand, Frogspawn, mushrooms, Green star polyps, candy cane, Montiporia, colt, some mangroves, and some stuff John kelly brought that I dont know the names of. I know I am missing some, but thats what I can think of off the top of my head that is in the 75g tank so far. John also has some hermits in there. I am sure there will be lots more corals than this at the swap, but I wanted to let everybody know what will FOR SURE be here...Thanks... John if you want to help me out on what your stuff is.... lol

Jason

For all who attend the frag swap, your name will be placed in a jar, and I am going to give a prize of a 50 gallon bag of Instant Ocean salt mix to the person whose name is drawn. Cant wait to see everybody!

Jason

I'm about to send all the SEAS members an e-mail reminder about the event... for those members who aren't RC lurkers.
I may already have some blue shrooms if there aren't too many there already. I also have a neon green ricordia that I will bring. I may swing by beforehand to drop them off - but I can only promise to show up a lil early to meet you, etc :D
I'll go ahead and pick up a couple of other cool prizes with a small dip in the 'ol SEAS teasury for some cool door prizes for new SEAS members.
BTW - I love the mangroves, man! They're GRRRRReat!

Thanks Steve...Actually in the shroom department, there are a few, but not many.. A couple SEAS prizes would be awesome. I am going to try to have the food coming off the grill right about 1:00,(so I can talk salt too!) :) I figure we can eat, swap, and then do prizes. If the SEAS also want to, you are welcome to throw a meeting in the mix being most members will be here, but thats up to you (be a good chance to pick up new members too!). Ok, Once again.... Time is 1:00 PM. Date is next Sunday, June 3rd. Place is 1510 E. Elm, Between National & Glenstone, on the south side of the street. There will be a few driveway parking spots, and for everyone else, there is on-street parking. Any Questions, or to set up a time to drop off coral if you want to bring them early, dont hesitate to call me. My cell # is 268-0846. I also work nights, so you may call as late as you wish. I will also have buckets available to acclimate, and have tons of bags & bands for the swap. I think its going to be a great time!

Jason

Hey All, just stumbled upon your thread and was shocked to find other Salt Heads right in my own back yard. I would love to get some info on SEAS and if I could stop by the frag swap that would be great. I lost my 55gal in the Ice Storm but in progress of setting up new 75gal w/sump. I'm afraid I wont have any frags to bring but would like to meet everyone and pick a few brains while I'm there.

Sounds fun! After the frag swap, I am going to drain the 75g frag tank, drill it, install overflows, finish the stand, and move my 55g into it. I think my sand sifting star will appreciate the new floor space, and I am ready to go with MH lighting, and dont want to cut up the 55g canopy. A small excuse to move into a bigger tank. C-ya at the swap!

Jason

Hey guys(and gals) would really like the chance to get together with all of the seas members and do a little brain pickin, and maybe pick up a few new frags. Anything I can bring.

We are having burgers & dogs on the grill.. If you want, you can bring a bag of chips or something that goes with it....

Jason

Sounds good count me in. By the way where does Elm cross over National or Glenstone (either one) so I kind of know where i'm going.

Elm crosses both National and glenstone just north of cherry, and south of walnut. If you go south on either road, it will be south of chestnut, and if traveling north, it is north of sunshine.. I picked up the burgers and dogs today... I kind of lost count of how many are attending, so I got 36 burgers, and 48 dogs... Hope it is enough.. Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a good time!

Jason

im not goin to be able to make this one guys, but if anyone has some free ish they wanna help a brotha out with, jason said i could leave it at his casa until im back in town. would be much appreciated.

im going to try to make it,with all ive been having to do setting up the store i havent had any time to do much fragging. thanks fish

Tomorrow is the day! I look forward to seeing everyone. If the drive is full, there is on-street parking. Just follow the smell of bbq, and you will find it! lol

Jason

Just got back from the philippines :D I'll be cleaning my tank today with a water change and see what frags i can bring along. I will call Steve and probably go over there with him if he's going. Hope i can see you all there (If work permits me)!

Back