Frag swap

ok, today is the day. If anyone has any questions, or gets lost, I will be away form the PC most of the morning, putting the finishing touches on the swap, you can call me. 417-268-0846. Frag swap time is 1:00.. address is 1510 E. Elm. Also, if you have any dry goods for sale, feel free to bring them as well... No better time to try to sell something than while everyone is together.. see everyone soon!

Jason

I want to thank everyone that showed up for the frag swap. It was a ton of fun, and I have some new stuff to stare at for hours in my tank. Thanks to everyone who brought food, and drinks. I had a really great time, and look forward to seeing each and every one of you again in the future.

Jason

Frag Swap

Frag Swap

Thanks Jason, Great Job!! It was good meeting everyone and being able to put a face with "screen names". Thanks to everyone for info, advise and frags. I'm now an official member of SEAS. Looking forward to next swap and next meeting.:D

Wow there was so many frags? It would have been perfect for any newby. I recieved 6 new ones! It was great meeting and talking to everyone. It looks like springfield is going to have a couple new options for saltwater. How exciting!

Thanks for hosting a super frag swap Jason. Everything was great! Lots of people, lots of frags, and lots of food. It was nice to meet some new reefers in the area too :) .

Re: Frag Swap

Re: Frag Swap

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10070443#post10070443 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mako417
I'm now an official member of SEAS.
Of course....we can't forget to mention our New SEAS Members!

Kory Jackson (mako417)
Josh Huggins (jhuggins)
and Randy & Cheryle Harwood (rharwood)

Also, I should mention that Jason Sanders (triggerjay) and Steve Quade (kb0vhy) recently became members too.

The SEAS are making WAVES! :D

John thank you so much for all of the coral. Nearly half of my coral in my tank is from you. It all looks so good. That leather has crazy extention. It is over an inch and half. Very sweet. thanks again.

Back