Frags available

ros_sco

Premium Member
I made some unintentional frags today of my green acropora with blue tips. I don't know for sure what kind it is but it is most similar to pics I see of Acropora longicyathus http://data.aims.gov.au/coralpages/html/001-100/Pix/41-02M.htm
I have 3 frags about an inch long $20 (2 are pictured in the center of the 2nd picture)and a whole branch that is about 6 inches long with 4 branches (the far left branch in the photo) $75.
In the bottom picture is a couple frags of Your Reef Turaki. The back one is spoken for, the front frag $15 (I paid $35 for my original frag half that size.)
In the frag rack picture, for sale is a frag of my lime in the sky lookalike (front left center) , pink birdsnest (back, mostly hidden) and a frag of the Upscales blue turaki (just the tip visible in the row behind the Garf Purple Bonzai) $20 each. Nothing else on the frag rack is for sale. I can also make frags of the ORA Bird Of Paradise birdsnest in the way back. I also have a bunch of Idaho Grape Monti $10 for fresh cut or free with other frag purchase.
Local pick up only

IMGP7857.jpg

IMGP7860.jpg

downsized_1201100012.jpg

IMGP7863.jpg

Here you go. The first picture is the mother colony for growth pattern reference. It is the light blue one in focus in the center in the second picture.

IMGP7774.jpg

IMGP7949.jpg

Back