Frags/corals for sale.

ade

Hello everyone. Hope you had a great Christmas. I haven't been on for a while but will try harder in 2017.
I want to try and drum up some traffic and wanted to ask everyone to post frags / corals for trade or sale. I currently don't have the tank I used to have so the only thing I have to post is yellow polyps for free šŸ˜Š

Welcome back, ade.
Great post idea!

I've got a handful of stuff for sale. Prices range from $5 to $35. May consider trades, but I'm rather picky, especially since I don't really have any room left. lol

Here's a list:

LPS
Toxic Green Frogspawn 1 head - $30
Toxic Pie Chalice 1.5" sq - $25
Neon Trumpet Cualastrea 2 heads - $15
Orange Eye, Green Rim Lobophylia - $35
Green Toadstool Leather 1" - $5 (cut to order)

Zoa's
Zombie Eyes x Kryptonites +30p - $30*
Gorilla Nipples +20p - $25
Yellow Sunshines x Gorilla Nipples +20p - $35
JPS Blue Mystiques 5p - $25
Rainbow Incinerators 2p - $30
LC Burning Magicians 1p/2p - $15/$25*
Radioactive Dragon Eyes 10p - $5 (cut to order)

Additives
2 x Thrive Potassium SPS 17.3 oz - $5
Seachem Reef Iodide 8.5 oz - $5

Ade,

good to see you checking the site still

would not no where to begin with frags you know what I am talking about, but really just still have the same old stuff

Hello all,

I just set up my first reef tank (40 breeder with 20 long sump) and actually my cycle is almost over with nitrite falling down to .25 as of this morning. I just wanted to introduce myself as I live in Lynchburg and will be looking for corals very soon!

Hello all,

I just set up my first reef tank (40 breeder with 20 long sump) and actually my cycle is almost over with nitrite falling down to .25 as of this morning. I just wanted to introduce myself as I live in Lynchburg and will be looking for corals very soon!

Welcome, Finney!

Post a pic of your tank. :)

Still have some wire management to do in the stand, but I am waiting on my GFO/Carbon reactor to come in from BRS before I permanently mount any of the power strips.

I also still need to purchase a protein skimmer. I designed the protein skimmer section in the sump to accommodate the reef octopus 150INT skimmer but I think it would be a little over kill for this system. My main reason for wanting to go big on the skimmer is I have a 125g that I could potentially turn into a reef tank, so all of my purchases are being made with that in the back of my mind!

I also still need to get a wavemaker. I was thinking the Jebao pp-8, any thoughts on Jebao?

Attachments

• tank 3.jpg
    tank 3.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
  • tank 5.jpg
    tank 5.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1519.jpg
    IMG_1519.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
  • tank 8.jpg
    tank 8.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
Nice tank, Finney! Welcome to the group ;) I'm in Roanoke. If you are ever up for a trip I'm sure I can find some frags for free or cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you! Got the GFO/carbon reactor installed yesterday and ordered a wavemaker. Just need to get some cheato for the fuge and purchase a skimmer then I will finally be ready to go! I would gladly make a trip to Roanoke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will what part of roaonke do you live? Do you have any zoa/paly for sale ��

I'm in Charlottesville and looking to restock after a tank crash last summer (I sprayed DEET on me.....and then put my hands in the tank - very stupid). All the fish survived, but the coral did not. I have a special soft spot for gorgonians and softies esp "nuisance" coral (kenya trees, xenia), but also love some LPS - torches, frogspawn, duncans.

If anyone's up closer to the Charlottesville area, would love to hear what you've got!

I have some armor of gods and rainbow raptors that are looking for a new home. 10+ polyps each and I'm looking to get some sps to add

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

zenia

zenia

I have a special soft spot for gorgonians and softies esp "nuisance" coral (kenya trees, xenia), but also love some LPS - torches, frogspawn, duncans.

Wish you had been on the forum some months ago. I have a 29 nano with xenia overrunning it. I was fragging it like mad for while and just giving it away. I'll make a few frags next week and then if you happen to be around in Roanoke sometime you can have them...but as you know, it can take over a tank and be quite a nuisance
I've seen this stuff in the wild in Indonesia - literally acres of it....kind of mesmerizing when thousands of them are 'pulsing' in the water.

we have a new Reef tank so plenty of space! lol We just added our first corals this past weekend! Nice to get a few unique items...

Back