Frags F/S

Ah64av8tor

Premium Member
Ok the 65 is just packed and I need to make some room. I'm picking up a 6" Idaho Grape Cap tomorrow and there is no room for it.

I may have to set up 20 prop tank for all my frags again.

This is what I have to get rid of.

Acropora nana Purple $20 to $30

Montipora capricornis, Orange 1" mounted $10, 2" loose $15
Montipora capricornis, Beige W/ white rim yea I know its brown but it is one of my favorites it is a nice cream color and looks a little green under actinics and has a real wide white ring loose 1.5" to 2" $15
Montipora digitata, Raspberry lots mounted and loose med to large $20 to $40
Montipora digitata, Green mounted and loose med $20 to $30

Euphyllia parancora, Branching Hammer Green $5 a head 1 to 5 heads
Euphyllia paradivisa, Branching Frogspawn Green W/ Pink tips $5 a head 1 to 5 heads

Clavularia,sp., Clove Polyps real nice cream with neon green centers

Zooanthus sp., Zooanthid, Green, Neon you gotta see them in person $20 to $30

Lots of different Zoas and a few Palys

I have a Scripps Acropora micropthalama., Staghorn that I can snip a few snapps if you are interested

Euphyllia parancora, Branching Hammer Green
hammer.jpg

Euphyllia paradivisa, Branching Frogspawn Green W/ Pink tips
frogclown.jpg

Clavularia,sp., Clove Polyps
clavularia.jpg

Acropora nana Purple
PAcro.jpg

Zoas
shrimp.jpg

zoas.jpg

Ok guys the last Zoa Was that blue green in the store and for a few weeks in my tank now its more green than blue with yellow centers.

I wont guarantee that it will look like the pic in your tank. I paid a lot for the piece and before I cut it up I will have to have a serious offer. I took a risk when I bought it and if you want a frag the risk is yours!

Oh yea I might be willing to frag the Idaho Grape if any one is interested.

hey ill take some of the clove poylps,purple digi,and some of that purple acro this weekend.pm me your address.i want the grape :D

Sorry Greg, I just noticed you are in Bradenton and won't be able to get there any time soon. I will pass on the acro frag.

Mike.

I'm in Tampa a few times a week.....not that I want to start delivering, but it wont be the first time.

i'll take a $30 piece of your purple acro.i can come get it sunday morning.let me know,thanks.

I still have frags

I still have frags

I had to set up the 20 prop tank for all my remaining frags anyway.

This is what I have left

Acropora nana Purple $20
Acropora micropthalama, Scripps Staghorn Metallic Green polyps
Montipora capricornis, Orange 1" mounted $10, 2" loose $15
Montipora capricornis, Beige W/ white rim 1.5" to 2" $15
Montipora digitata, Raspberry $20 to $40
Montipora digitata, Green $20 to $30

Euphyllia parancora, Branching Hammer Green $5 a head 5 heads left
Euphyllia paradivisa, Branching Frogspawn Green W/ Pink tips $5 a head 5 heads left

Clavularia,sp., Clove Polyps $10

Zooanthus sp., Zooanthid, Neon Green, $20

Lots of different Zoas and a few Palys

If you would ship to me in Orlando I would like to have the clove polyps, 2 heads of the hammer, and a piece of the nana. LMK!

Thanks!

Is the frogspawn doing better now? The frags I got from you are doing very very well in my tank so far thanks for all the great frags.

Back