Frags F/S

I'm still lusting after your clavularia, And the green branching hammer. Have a acan lord (with a dozen polyps) that could be traded.

I also have frogspawn but it looks similar to yours...........

Agu I haven't forgotten about you, I could have sold them a dozen times :) when are you free to do the trade?

What happened to the one in your avitar?

Shoot me a PM with your # and Ill give you a call so we can set it up,

The coral in my avatar is commonly known as the "Agu Thingy" When I lived in Mn it was purchased from Dirk as a long tentacle Fungia but soon showed it's true colors. It's been fragged several times and there's a thread on TRT in the Mn forum where frags are in at least half of the states in the USA (half the staff/mods on RC have a frag), and that was three years ago. I sent the mother colony to GregT when i moved to Fl and got it back a couple of years later. It turned into a caricature of itself and crashed,

2DSCN0394.jpg

I have two frags of the mother colony, one with green tips and one with pink tips. Only one is available, and only with a frag back guarantee. Neither looks like my pic or avatar :confused: .To the best of my knowledge it's a euphyllia paradivisa morph that hasn't been identified.

Back