Frags For Sale

Hey everyone, I have made a huge mistake and opened a can of worms by trying to frag things without having enough space on the frag racks. So now I have a ton of frags for sale. I will add more photos if I missed anything.
Everything is FCFS, I also prefer not to hold or do frag packs because I tend to forget and double sell the same things to different people.

It takes a while for me to check my PM's, the easiest way to reach me is at

(818) 668-736- eight

I AM located in Reseda.

I have attached the video of the corals when they were frags themselves just as a reference. The coral is shown in the video and the time stamp is next to the name of the coral, just scroll to the time indicated. ( the video is from 4 months ago)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKeCV7CZR6w

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iKeCV7CZR6w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All of the frags are approximately 1"

ASD Rainbow Milli - 0:16 - 70
Sapphire Milli - 0:21 - 70
Bali Shortcake - 0:34 - 50
Blue Tip Stag - 0:53 - 10
The Whole colony of the Ora Birdsnest Now its about 4"+ 1:46 35 ( Its huge now, I will only ask to keep one frag of it)
Green/Turquoise Tort 2:26 - 10
Green Goblin Anacropora 2:31 - 10
Vivid Firegarden 2:45 - 20
Hawkins Echinata 3:23 - 15
Red Planet 3:26 - 15
Grape Vine 4:43 - 30
Master Tort 4:58 - 30
Slimer 5:26 - 10
Yellow Hornet 6:16 - 10
Blue Stag 6:20 - 10
Paleta Tricolor 6:40 - 10
Setosa Montipora 6:57 - 10

Your corals are absolutely beautiful. I wouldn't change anything with your lighting! One day I'd like to see this up close. I will need to leave money at home because I'd buy everything

^^ I agree. I see your stacking corals upon corals and probably want to deal with the shading. You'll have to start adding lights at an angle from the front. Adding some kessils will help with this due to their small footprint it's less obstruction than other led fixtures.

^^ I agree. I see your stacking corals upon corals and probably want to deal with the shading. You'll have to start adding lights at an angle from the front. Adding some kessils will help with this due to their small footprint it's less obstruction than other led fixtures.

Another reason I love my Kessil's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

949b40708e8c7fa124e3544245fbc75f.jpg

Very large cyphastrea- 50

Large birdsnest - 20

Back