Frags for swap!

I have a yard sale on a couple of corals...$10 each or make offer...or better yet, what do you have to trade?
IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

Last edited:
After breaking down my tank and restarting it I'm ready to repopulate it with SPS. I wasn't quite ready to buy many frags at the swap unfortunately, but if anyone's got some SPS frags (or will frag some off an existing colony) please let me know.
Neuro

After breaking down my tank and restarting it I'm ready to repopulate it with SPS. I wasn't quite ready to buy many frags at the swap unfortunately, but if anyone's got some SPS frags (or will frag some off an existing colony) please let me know.
Neuro

I have a few Jay and next time I am in town I will let you know. Whenever Chris decides to move his tank I will be there, any weekend now.

Frag for sale....poly (100+) behind white cabbage leather...baseball size $25...also white leather cabbage $15
IMG_0806-1.jpg

Last edited:
five of whatever these are on one rock....$20 (red, blue and green mushrooms are not on this same rock nor included in this sale)
IMG_0800.jpg

Carli: Here is a pic of two of the plate corals.....the one on ther right had just been moved to get in pic so he was not happy. I have three of them.
IMG_0838_1.jpg

I have a few to get you started. Shoot me a text and next time I am in town I will bring you a few. I usually meet at Memfish, what are you mainly interested in? What lights do you have?

Jason 573-276-8525

I made a kind of wish list. If you have any of these frags, let me know. The price and picture will be helpful to decide.

Cyphastrea
Lobophyllia
Pocillopora
Larry Jackson Purple Tip*
Sweet Pea*
Orangade capricornis*
Greensleeves digitata*
Orange digitata*
Shady Lady capricornis*
Spongodes*
Valentine damicornis*
Lady Slipper*
Tongue*
Ponape Bird Nest*
Pink Lace Bird's Nest*
Green Bird's Nest*
Pagoda Cup*

My test pieces for sps are starting to take off now, so i want to clear out some LPS. Anyone interested in:

Red Blasto- 12-15 heads. About 4-5" long
Unkown maroon with neon green mouth Chalice
Dendrophyllia - 6 main heads - tons of baby heads coming out.
Neon Candy canes - 7 heads on one piece

Willing to trade for SPS or part with them all to a good home for $

Last edited:
Looking for frags of the following if you have them:
Acro. yongei (green slimer)
Acro. tortuosa(blue tort)
Acro. millepora (blue, red or pink)
Miami orchid
Turquoise staghorn
green or orange Monti capricornis
Monti digitata
Anything else from ORA

If anyone has any of these they can part with that would be great and I don't mind paying or trading.

-blue leather coral
-some sort of rare zoas or palys
-acan
-something for sand bed like a plate or welso

Thank you

Back