Frags for trade!

acro-ed

Hi,
I have several frags that I would like to clear out of one of my tanks. I am hoping to trade for some zoas, or anything else that is interesting.

I have several "Ice Blue" Caulastrea ("Candy Cane Coral") frags. This is a really unique color morph of a candy cane. The polyps are baby blue. Very fast grower. I've had this coral for about 5 years. Frags are mounted on 1" tiles.

I also have a few frags of various green Palythoa polyps. I have some that are dark green, some lighter green, some green with random stripes. They are all mixed together. Some mounted, some not. I can glue them for you.

There are also a few assorted acro and monti cap frags. Again, some mounted, some not.

I really just need to make some space in my tank. I am looking for some zoas right now. I sold off most of my zoas years ago to better suit my SPS dominated system. I am now moving back to a mixed reef. Let me know what you have.

Thanks!
Ed

Here is a recent pic I took with my cellphone. The caulastrea is in the lower left corner. The frags that need to go are in my frag tank, but they were originally taken from this colony.

cellpicof75g.jpg

What kind of acros do you have? I have alot of different zoas that I am fragging. I posted a few pics of some stuff in another thread.

The only acros I am fragging now are the Purple Rim Efflo, Silver Bullet Bonsai, and "Lemonade" something-or-the-other (Echinata). There are a few more I might frag in the next couple months.

I still have some "ice blue" candy cane frags for trade. They are all really puffy and super healthy. I feed them Rod's Food in a turkey baster once a week. Looking to trade for anything interesting.

I also have plenty of Orange Cap (had it for ~10 years now), and a few different acro frags I can trade.

Thanks!
Ed

Chelle,
No full tank shot, though I'll try to get one soon. I took the above pic with my cellphone; I'm surprised it came out as good as it did. I hope to meet you at the next meeting.

-Ed

:wave: Yes- I will be there ! Can't wait :fish1:

Wow- you have very clear photo images from your phone...mine tends to lend a blue 'tint' to them when I take pics of my tank...

Back