free beer

muscle needed @ MO 2PM Sat.
We'll need at least four guys at MO 2PM Saturday to help move Jeff's aquarium into his vehicle and to stand my 220 up on some plywood.
Any takers?

Gary, i'd love to help unfortunetly have my Grandaughters 1st B-Day party later in the afternoon and have to be early to setup the grill and to start cooking..

thanks, Mike! I was ready to jump on the volunteer list...but yeah, girls don't have muscles...so.....

back to the Bowflex.

thanks, Mike! I was ready to jump on the volunteer list...but yeah, girls don't have muscles...so.....

back to the Bowflex.

Well duh... everyone knows that :) :lolspin:

Plus through independent research, I have discovered women are exponentially more likely to drop a tank than men. Thats practically science

thanks, J. trying to sneak that in...probably thought i went to sleep...right?
apparently, your qualified "independent research" did not cover ALL women. :mixed:

especially those that have 4 tanks in their house....only one which is sumped to the basement..:fun5:...this is a 3 story house....let's do some math on how many buckets Kat has to schlep up two and three flights of stairs for water changes.....

again...back to the Bowflex...adding more weight...because now i feel personally challenged....lmao. :lmao::lol2:

Ok guys are we forgetting her name is SUPERkat? hehe. Jbrown we are actually doing today at noon if your available it would be great. being tomorrows mothers day I have to take care of wifey after all she did let me get a 200 plus gallon aquarium. So I guess she deserves one day of me away from fish

I would assume we can get yours flipped over as well there will still be three of us I noticed mine is flipped already I think is yours in a crate as well?

mines on a pallet.

It needs to be turned up on end and placed on some smooth plywood. It also needs to be placed out of John's way- that's why I need John there :)

ahh got ya, if you need to store it I could clear some space in my shed for it (i say shed but its 1800 square foot)

Back