Free Pizza at MS for SLASH members

Don't forget to check out the clownfish!

Don't forget to check out the clownfish!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8189463#post8189463 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by beapeams
You mean which group the lyrics came from. Not candle box, that would be the jackson 5.

you must forgive him. He is so very young...

I cannot make it tonight, but, check out the tank of A. ocellaris! They look nice, don't they?

Sincerely,
Proud mama.

Well surpriseingly I made it. Yippe, And I got new fish. I got home at about 9 and acclamated them till about 11. They've been in the tank for about an hour. They seem to be settleing in just fine.
My sailfin tang is going around showing everyone just how tough he thinks he is.
The clown tang and the angle weren't very impressed, so the sailfin is leaving them alone. The Sailfin did make an impression on the Butterflies though. and now the Sailfin keeps chansing them around the tank. I hope he doesn't nip thier fins.
I tried to get pictures, which wasn't easy, that Sailfin is such a ham. he puts himself in front all the time. But after an hour I finally got a couple pics of who I wanted.
These are the best pics I could get tonigh with my camera phone, maybe I will need to bribe Chelsey to come take some real pics.
clowntang.jpg

I know not good at all, this little guy just would not stop moveing.
butterflies.jpg

These guys are beautiful, hopefully the Sailfin will leave them alone in a few days.
angel.jpg

I don't normally name my fish, but this little one we are calling June,
people close to the family will know why.
I was terrified to make the drive. I don't do well driving in big cities, but I am glad I made the trip. I was nice seeing everyone.
Hey Doc, did you get the brown tang? He was sharp!!!
Thanks Marine Solutions for having us there. It was great finally checking out your store. I will be back.

No, I really want a powder blue and I can't do both. I'd be looking at it all the time wishing I had got a blue. He was nice and healthy which made it soooo tempting. I think the only other one I would consider is a hippo because the kids always ask. I wasn't real hip :lol: on the smallest hippos. The bigger one and the one medium looked good but the small was a little stressed.

there was an awesome looking powder brown there last night.
i had my name on it, but with fade's expert advice decided it wasn't a good fit into my fish family.
i got a sweet black blennie instead.

also i'm a member now!

I went by about 4.00pm had the kids and the misses was at school so I couldn't make it to see everyone . I did pick up a couple nice plating acros . I will post pics soon.

DST

There was a really pretty light pink birdsnest too with some Christmas tree worms on one side of it. Very bright looking!

So far so good. The only picking was done by the flag angel, and he just picked the white sponges that spouted out all over the tank, which to me is a good thing. Last night the sailfin tang was chasing and nipping at the butterflies, this morning I noticed the sailfin schooling with the butterflies. all three of them just swimming back and forth, in and out all over the tank, the sailfin just next to the lead butterfly, I would have never thought the sailfin would school.
This afternoon everyone is doing pretty much their own thing. And all fish eat the flake food I nomally feed. So the appitite is good. All in all, I'd say I lucked out.
But we will see in a month or so.

Glad to hear everyone had a good time. Sorry I missed out, didn't get home until around 7:30ish to find I had to SNAKE out my toilet. Thanks again Rich1972 & IM LON 2 for your help.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8203031#post8203031 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Kathy55g
So NO ONE noticed the clownfish?:sad1: :sad2:

I saw the ones at Beldts the other day. A customer asked me if "TR" meant Tank Ready. :lol:

I saw the clown fish, I also seen a bunch at Gateway today. I would definatly grab a couple if I didn't already have my tomatoes. When I reset up the 75 I probly will get me a nice little pair.

I could not make it, sorry gang.

Those clown fish are great. Very hardy and they have great color/shape/personality. :thumbsup:

Do I have to give DerDeeDert a discount now ?

Back