Fresh Timora Live Rock

Hi Dave,

Timpora takes about 2 weeks or more since it has a little more life then the other rocks.

We do have cured Timpora instock though too, about 200-300lbs left I believe.

I was thinking of starting a Cryptic zone in my sump. I have found a lot of the cured rock doesn't have much of what would do well in the dark.

How does this new load of uncured rock look as far as sponges and such? Would it be a good starting point for a Cryptic zone? Would another rock be better? Any discount for smaller pieces? ;)

Timpora seems to be blue ridge coral, a lot of the blue ridge is even alive, but that seems to be the building block of it. So I imagine it's collected in pretty decent light areas.

You might be better off getting Kaelini, since it's often collected a lot deeper with sponges, although most the sponges tend to die off are fade quite a bit after curing.

We do sell "nano" rock which is mixture of all the rocks, what ever smalls we can find and sell for reduced price. Right now we have a lot of Namora rock in small pieces, more then we wanted. We could be willing to make a special deal on small pieces of Namora right now. It's uncured right now, came in last week, so semi-cured.

i was intested in the timora uncured is full of life and would want 45 lbs of rock to 14225 can you estimate shipping? and what sizes is there like how many pcs would i get out 45lbs looking for lots of life and med to small size.

Back