Frozen food group buy: order before Monday Feb. 3

neuroslicer

Old School Reefer
Memfish is offering group buy prices for frozen fish food. The following are available in 100 gram cube packs, and group priced at $3 each. Great opportunity for huge savings, so stock up now and load your freezer for a year. PM me with what you want, or just put it in this thread, I'll compile the list and send it on to Richard. I'll let you know when it's available for in store pick up. Let's set the deadline for this Sunday, Feb. 2.

Thanks Memfish!

San Francisco Bay Brand foods:
Brine Shrimp
Omega Brine
Mysis Shrimp
Plankton
Squid
Marine Cuisine
Emerald Entree
Seaweed Delight
Saltwater Multipack
Bloodworms
Beefheart

Remember to not microwave or thaw in hot water, which removes nutrients. And always rinse your thawed food first to remove excess organics that produce waste.

Best fishes,
Jay B.

Here's is my order.

San Francisco Bay Brand foods:

Brine Shrimp 2

Omega Brine 2

Mysis Shrimp 2

Plankton 2

Marine Cuisine 4

Emerald Entree 4

Seaweed Delight 2

Saltwater Multipack 4

Bloodworms 1

This is what I would like to get.
Omega Brine x8
Brine shrimp x2
Plankton(if this is reef plankton I would like 3. If it's not then none)
Squid x7
Marine Cuisine x5
Seaweed Delight x2

Last edited:
No, it's not the Reef Plankton.... just the Plankton. (these are two distinct products, and according to SFBB, Reef Plankton can feed coral, whereas no such indication in their literature that Plankton also feeds coral.

Brine Shrimp 3
Omega Brine 3
Mysis Shrimp 10
Squid 2
Marine Cuisine 4
Emerald Entree 3
Seaweed Delight 3

Last edited:
Richard says the frozen fish food order will be ready for pick up next Friday (Feb 14).

But do yourself a favor, don't forget to bring home chocolates as well! (imagine yourself on Valentine's Day coming home with a bag and the wife says "OOoohhh, is that for me?" and you pull brine shrimp out of the bag and see the look on her face... Nooo, bring home chocolates too!

Just a little advice from someone married 34 years!

Arrival date of the frozen food order has changed. Richard now expects the order to arrive Friday, Feb 21. You can pick your order up at Memfish on Quince at that time.

Back