Frustrated Newbie :o(

CountryBob

Hello all. I joined CTARS last sunday and I have to say it was a great experience. I met great people and was invited over to a members house who took time to show me how to set up a protein skimmer and he even gave me a pump to get it going. As well as explained a few mods to get the most out of the skimmer. I am trying to PM someone however I cant pm him until i have 10 posts. I really don't have enough knowledge to make 10 post. but anyway, I would like to reach out to Bubba because I saw a post for a t5 light fixture that I thought would be a good fit for my 33 gallon long aquarium. If he see this hopefully he can pm me. If not I'm trying to find a 48 " t 5 light to get started with. If anyone has old one laying around I would like to buy one. Take care and have a great day. CountryBob.

I sent you a pm with my cell phone number. I still have the light and can give you a few different color bulbs so you can play with the color to see what your like.

Keep replying to this.post to.get to 10....lol...that's.what I.did...:)...I think any reply counts.as.a.post.....I think...lol...I'm.a.newbie.too.......:)

asking questions count as posts. When you quote another post, it does not count.

Surely you have questions... Start a new thread with your question in the appropriate section.

Welcome to the club. Western Mass is right in my backyard, if you ever need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I have a bunch of t5's given from Reefer that about 11 months old. They are great to check out coloring schemes. Passing them along at N/C.

Its a good day I drove out to see Bubba and he hooked me up with a t5 fixture and I had the opportunity to pick his brain a little :eek:) He has a beautifull tank. Thanks Bubba.

Thanx for stopping by anything else I can help you out with let me know including spare equipment laying around looking for a New Tank

Back