FS: 120 Gallon 48x24

asmodyus

Tanks Comes with 120 Gallon 48" x 24" Single Over Flow Marineland tank, 36" Tall Stand, Hood, *Sump (cracked but working), 3 Dual T5's retro Style light fixtures, and 1400 GPH pump.

(Tank is empty NO LIVE STOCK)

*40 gallon breeder custom sump has some cracked on the side but with sicone it never leaked in the year its been cracked.

Will part out if I can find buyers for all.

78f3197c71b7a8a6ed9dcfaffc238b3e.jpg

Last edited:
Still for sale $600 O.B.O with Stand, Tank, hood and 3 Dual Retro 48" T5's

Need it gone by april 1st

tank

tank

Hard to tell from the picture. Can you answer some of these questions.

1. Rimeless tank?
2. Drill tank? If drilled is it center or corner?
3. Dimension of the stand L x W x D?

Hard to tell from the picture. Can you answer some of these questions.

1. Rimeless tank?
2. Drill tank? If drilled is it center or corner?
3. Dimension of the stand L x W x D?

Its a Glass Marineland single corner overflow tank that is 48"x 24", Stand is 36" high. Its maybe a couple inches wider than the tank around the stand I believe the hood is about 16" or so tall.

Pm if you are interested for more details and want more pictures.

Still looking for some buyers

Also looks like I will have a Bashsea Bio-Fuge 36x14x16" Sump up for sale great condition $300

Tank still for sale:

Tanks Comes with 120 Gallon 48" x 24" Single Over Flow Marineland tank, 36" Tall Stand, Hood, *Sump (cracked but working), 3 Dual T5's retro Style light fixtures, and 1400 GPH pump.

(Tank is empty NO LIVE STOCK)

*40 gallon breeder custom sump has some cracked on the side but with sicone it never leaked in the year its been cracked.

Will part out if I can find buyers for all.

How old is thia setup? What brand pump and lights? How old are bulbs ? Thanks
120 Gallon 48" x 24" Single Over Flow Marineland tank, 36" Tall Stand, Hood, *Sump (cracked but working), 3 Dual T5's retro Style light fixtures only( Needs new bulbs, and Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One 5000 1400 GPH pump. Had for about 2 years

Back