FS- 120 Gallon Leemar 3 Side StarFire System 4x2x2- Plus More

BeanMachine

The time has come for me to part with my old display tank.

It is currently running. You must help with the break down as well as bringing a couple of people to load the tank etc. No fish, coral, rock or T5 Light Fixture is included in the sale, but you can have the sand if you like.

***Take everything for $1,200. Below are individual prices.

FOR SALE-

1. 120 Gallon LeeMar Tank- 48" x 24" x 24"- 1/2" Glass- 3 x Sided Starfire- Eurobraced with holes drilled in each corner- Center Overflow- Plumbing included although I'd recommend changing the bulkheads and you'll need some extra pipe from where we cut it off. $500

- The tank is about 4 years old. There are only a couple super tiny scratches that I will have to point out to you for you to see. The tank does have coraline completely covering the back and left side that I don't intend on cleaning for you. With coraline, sometimes the glass will haze a little. I am not guaranteeing this tank won't have that once its cleaned. Buyer assumes that risk. This is a used tank after all.

2. Black Wooden Stand- No Water Damage that I know of. Free with Tank Purchase

3. Powder Coated Light Hangers- Purchased from Amazing Aquariums and Reefs $100

Take all three items above- Tank, Stand, and Light Hangers- for $500

4. Advanced Acrylics- 40 Gallon Sump- Custom Show Refugium in front- huge Skimmer Section that will fit any skimmer you would like. Approx Dimensions are 36" Long x 20" Wide x 18" Tall but I can confirm later if there is interest in it separately. $250 *The sump was over $450 new.

5. Fluval SP4- Return Pump- About a year or so old- Runs like a champ- $125

6. ATB 840 V2 in Red - w/ Sicce PSK 1000; Brand New Impeller (replaced about a month ago)- The skimmer is about 4 years old; purchased by me brand new. Also comes with the Avast Marine Swabbie, however I accidently left it running and burned up the motor- Motor replacement is pretty cheap $400

7. Reef Apple Frag Tank- 18x18x8- Has some scratches on the front but can be buffed out- $60

8. Kessil A150 Tuna Blue- $100 *Gooseneck for an additional $20.

**I may be forgetting a few things that I may or may not add later.

Last edited:
Thanks! ^^^

1 2 and 3- Tank Stand and Light hangers are pending for Saturday.

Everything else is still available.

1. , 2. , 3. and 8. are pending for Saturday. I'll update if not sold.

What's left-

4. Advanced Acrylics- 40 Gallon Sump- Custom Show Refugium in front- huge Skimmer Section that will fit any skimmer you would like. Approx Dimensions are 36" Long x 20" Wide x 18" Tall but I can confirm later if there is interest in it separately. $250 *The sump was over $450 new.

5. Fluval SP4- Return Pump- About a year or so old- Runs like a champ- $125

6. ATB 840 V2 in Red - w/ Sicce PSK 1000; Brand New Impeller (replaced about a month ago)- The skimmer is about 4 years old; purchased by me brand new. Also comes with the Avast Marine Swabbie, however I accidently left it running and burned up the motor- Motor replacement is pretty cheap $400

7. Reef Apple Frag Tank- 18x18x8- Has some scratches on the front but can be buffed out- $60

Back